Russia x Male!Country!Reader-I'm Fine

Russia-Ivan Braginsky

(M/n)-Male name
(C/n)-Country name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk into the world meeting and get met with loud yelling and lots of movement. England is chasing France, I'm guessing France insulted him. Turkey is arguing with Greece, Belarus is attacking America, so all in all it's a pretty regular meeting.

Due to my small stature and country size I try not to get involved in these fights as they usually end with someone being knocked out and I don't think I'd be able to handle that. I quietly slip past everyone and find a seat next to Russia.

"Hey Ivan." I whisper quietly

"Privet podsolnukh." He says smiling at me

(Russian:Privet podsolnukh-Hello sunflower)

"All this yelling is hurting my ears." I sigh

He scoots his chair closer to mine and places his large hands over my ears.

"Zhey I'll protect your ears." He says quietly, lifting his hand so I can hea and placing it back down

"Woah what are you doing to (C/n) Russia? Trying to snap his neck!" America yells, pulling me away from Ivan and straining my shoulder in the process

"America that hurts." I say trying to shrink away from him

"It's ok dude, I'll protect you from this commie!" America yells and lifts me up bridal style

"Ahh America, I'm fine." I say pushing away

"Ok everyone shut up!" Germany yells grabbing everyone's attention "Get to jour seats, zhis meeting is starting!"

America carries me over to where he is sitting and we notice there is only one chair left.

"There's only one chair, can I go back to Russia now?" I ask

"No way dude, I don't know what commie magic he has on you but I'll protect you." America chuckles "I'm the hero."

Alfred sits down and places me in his lap. His arms are to tight around my waist so I can't run away. No one dares to say anything about it in fear of America doing something crazy to them. My eyes shoot over to Ivan who is glaring at Alfred with death in his eyes.

America doesn't really get hands or anything and let's me have my own space, except for when he placed a hand on my thigh and I slapped it off.

"Ok everyone, time for a short recess." Germany says "Be back in an hour."

America finally lets me off of his lap but before I can dash over to Russia and seek comfort in him America has pulled me out of the meeting room and into the canteen are where there is food set up.

Apparently the heater is broken and the meeting is in Reykjavik Iceland so of course it's freezing.

"I thought there would be heating." I mumble "I'm so cold."

A large coat is placed over my shoulders and I look up to see Ivan smiling childishly. America looks about ready to pass out in shock.

"Don't wear the coat dude, it has commie powers and will ruin your country." America says trying to take it off

"I'm fine, I like it." I say taking a step back

"He said he likes it." Ivan says, wrapping his strong arms around me

"Yeah because of the weird voodoo you did to him." America says pulling me closer towards him

"Don't touch him." Ivan growls and pulls me me into his warm chest

"America, really I'm fine." I say "You don't need to worry, Ivan and I are close."

"Wow you even use human names." America sighs "Fine I'm getting England to help.0

America walks away and I turn around to face Ivan while I'm in his arms.

"Are you ok Podsolnukh?" Ivan asks and I nod

(Russian:Podsolnukh-Sunflower)

"I'm fine, he just scares me sometimes." I reply "He's really big and loud."

"Well I'm big compared to you." Ivan says

"But you're really nice and sweet, I'm not scared of you." I mumble shyly

He wraps his arms around me in another hug and I giggle lightly,

"What do you think he meant by getting England to help?" I ask

"No idea, he's probably just being weird." Ivan replies as we go to get our food

After we have our food we sit down to eat it and Ivan holds my hand under the table. If someone, mainly Belarus, saw us together like this we could get into trouble. Belarus would chase me and then stab me.

When we've finished our food we talk until Germany callls everyone back in to the meeting room. I notice that Ivan seems to be dizzy and pale. We sit down next to each other and I place a hand on his forehead.

"Are you alright?" I ask

"I feel dizzy for some reason." He says and then places a hand in his hair

I look up and I see a pair of cat ears on the top of his head. A cat tail appears on his back and he looks to me in shock.

"Oh my god." I say in shock

"That American is behind this." Russia grumbles

An obnoxious laugh is heard and we turn to see America holding England by his neck in a headlock.

"I told you I'd save you dude!" America yells

"He forced me to!" England chokes out

America let's go of England who storms away angrily and he walks over to me. America picks me up bridal style again and before he can even blink Ivan has snatched me away from him.

"Leave my boyfriend alone." Ivan growls

Boyfriend? I knew we both liked each other but it feels amazing to actually hear him call me that.

"We're going home." Russia says and carries me outside the meeting room

I snuggle into his warm chest as he carries me to our hotel, we are staying at the same place in rooms next to each other, I would have arrived with him but I got sidetracked and told him to go ahead.

When we arrive in his room he places me down on the bed and looks at me.

"I love you." He whispers "I have for a vhile."

"I love you too." I reply

"I'll never let zhat American hurt you again." He says pressing his lips against mine

I kiss back and smile happily. I rest my head against his strong chest and he kisses all over my face and neck. I guess he's claiming me. I feel better now that I'm with Ivan and not America.