"Besharam." She mutter while hitting his back and he smile more and carefully turned around and now Aayat is resting on his heart.

"Only yours begum...only yours." He said pecking her nose and she smile beautifully sending jingless to his crazy heart.

He caress her swollen red lips and she look down not able to meet his passionate gaze and her gaze fell on his chest and she leaned down and kissed his chest just above his heart and Yasin close his eyes feeling her lips on her owned possession and hiding his face in her hairs.

"Ahhh I missed you so much." Yasin mutter while inhaling her hairs fragnrance and pecking her hairs time to time.

Aayat smile and was about to say something but her gaze fell on balcony's door thought its cover by curtains still she can see the sunrays which are sticking themselves on the door.

"Yasin subah hogayi." With a jerk she got up forgetting the fact that her duvet slip from her chest and giving treat to her besharam hubby's eyes.

"Ya Allah...we missed our tahajud and fajr....what time is this?...where is the clock...Ya Allah its 7....how can we ju--"she rant and rant while looking in bedside table's clock and she got stopped when her eyes fell on Yasin whose gaze his fixed on her chest and she follow his gaze and she look down see her duvet is resting on her belly and her chest is in full view...she widen her eyes and lift the duvet upto her chest turn a little around and showing her one side of chest and back to him like sideways.

Yasin smile and get up and slide closer to her and backhug her and kiss her shoulder blade and Aayat close her eyes feeling out of the world and now he rest his chin on her bare shoulder while resing his hands on her covered stomach.

"Everytime I think that more we will do it your shyness will end but I prove always wrong bcoz you become more shy." Yasin told her and she smile shyly and Yasin kissed her earlobe and whisper in her ears "and I love your shyness coz its makes me more crazy for you. "

Aayat turn her head towards him a little and rest her head with his forhead and he kissed her hairs and tighten the hug.

"Yasin!!" Aayat called him while wrapping her one hand around his which are resting on her stomach and one is clutching the duvet near her chest.

"Hmmm." He just hmm while inhaling her hairs.

"Chodein mujhe....subah hogayi hai." She told him.

"Ummhmm chodne ke liye thodi pakra hai and now jab subah hogayi hai so won't you give me my morning kiss..hmm?" Yasin asked her naughtily turning her face to him and she tried to look away but he hold her chin and cupped his cheeks and leaned towards her and press his lips on her for a soul melting kiss and she respond to the kiss with all her love while roaming her fingers in his hairs.

While kissing her Yasin leaned more and more totally making her lay down and now they are sleeping on width of bed.

He discard the duvet from her chest and start his hand work on her chest and then replacing it with his hungry mouth and he decked her body with his kisses and mark her as his one more time to the start of the day where she is closing her eyes and feeling the bliss...pure blissed and after done with their jamming Aayat just englufed into a breath taking kiss and he lay on her totally to calm himself.