Seme!Germany x Uke!Prussia-Punishment *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Yuika_chan04 , hope you like it :)

France-Francis Bonnefoy
Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carriedo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Germany's P.O.V.
I hear the front door open and close with loud voices coming from it. I look up from my book to see my brother Gilbert and his two friends Francis and Antonio with him. They all look drunk and are laughing very loudly.

"Vest, jou should come drink vith us!" Gilbert says looking at me

"I'd rather not." I reply and turn back to my book

"Come on mon ami, it'll be fun." Francis says happily smiling

(French:Mon ami-My friend)

"Fine, but only do you guys don't get stupid." I sigh and place my book down, marking it with a piece of paper

I follow them to the drinking room where we keep all of our alcohol and we sit down on the couches in there. I grab a beer along with everyone else.

"So Luddy~ 'as anything interesting been 'appening with you lately?" Francis asks

"Ludwig, and no." I say taking a sip of beer

"Aww you're so mean." He replies fake pouting

"Come on Bruder, loosen up." Gilbert says swinging an arm around my shoulder

(German:Bruder-Brother)

He is totally going to get it when they go home, but not in a beating sort of way. Unless he wants that...

"You look like you're thinking about something important." Antonio says taking a sip of his drink

"Nein." I say blushing slightly at my dirty thoughts

(German:Nein-No)

They quickly move on to a different topic and ignore me. I try to ignore my hardening member which luckily I have a large cost over so they can't see. Suddenly I feel a hand slip under the coat and into the pants. It's Gilbert's hand. Francis and Antonio seem to distracted with talking.

Gilbert's fingers rip over my tip and rub it softly, using the leaking pre-cum as lube. It's not enough for me to cum but it does make me extremely hard. Gilbert quickly takes his hand away and smirks at me.

Eventually Francis and Antonio decide they should go home which will leave me alone with Gilbert. After a long goodbye they finally leave and I shut the door. In a quick movement I pin Gilbert to the door with my body hovering over him. I'm taller and stronger so he can get away.

"Vhat do jou zhink jou vhere doing?" I growl "Being so naughty in front of jour friends."

"I-I vas just trying to have a little fun." He replies

"Vell, I think for your 'fun' jou deserve a punishment." I say

**Lemon Start**

He blushes and nervously looks up at me. I lean closer to him and rub my knee over his crotch. Then I press my lips against his roughly and force my youngest inside. He moans in shock and lets me move my tongue inside his mouth marking my territory.

I pull away and grab his arm, leading him to my bedroom. Once there I make him sit down on the bed and take off his shirt, then I grab my handcuffs from my nightstand and handcuff him to the bedpost. There is enough room so he can roll over but he can't move to much.