"Daatein tou nahi." They both mumble and I rolled my eyes at their cuteness.

They both look so cute when they are scared.

My cute girls!!!

"Tou aur kya karu?...I went to office at morning and came in evening and after doing loads of work I am tired and for that I need to sleep and you both know I can't sleep without my begum still you both have to make me mad." I fake scold them and they both looked guilty.

Nice acting Yasin!!!

But srsly am tired and I don't want to looked like a zoombie in my cousin cum best friends engagement which is tomorrow.

Yes muzzammil is getting engaged tomorrow.

Am soo excited and happy for him.

"Sorry." I hear whispers and I remember I scold them.

"Haa ok ok ab chalo mujhe apne seene se laga ke sulana ha begum." I told Aayat cheekily and they both looked at me with wide eyes.

"Besharam." They muttered and Saniya throw an alomond at me which I catch and eat it.

Mai tou khane me bara mahir hu.

Chahe vo food ho yaa meri begum.

I know I know foodie I am.

"Bhai aapki besharami kuch zyada hi ho rahi hai...Aayu ne kaha tha na ke vo aa jayegi meri help kar ke tou aapko aane ki kya zarurat thi?...aur upar se aapne hume itna daata aur guilty feel karwaya." Saniya literally scold me along with sending her glares through her doe eyes.

"Oh hello agar mai nahi aata na tou tum dono puri raat apne gappo (talks) me guzaar deti." I voiced out and turned towards Aayat who is rolling her eyes on we siblings"aur tum, tumne kya kaha tha 2 minute ke baad wapas aajaogi and my lovely begum is more than half hour aprox 38 minutes...aise chodh ke jaate hai apne eklaute shohar ko?...tum dono ne ye apne mel milap (meetings) band nahi ki na tou mai ammi aur khala ammi se tum dono ki shikayat lagoonga." I rant and rant along with my nautanki and my famous dhamki and they both gaped at my face with a hawww face.

Dekha darr jaate hai ye mere dhamki se!!

"Aap na ammi ke naam se dhamkiya dena band kare." Saniya and Aayat yell at me from both sides and me poor boy need to covered my ears with my hands.

Ye log is baar dare nahi?

Saniya and Aayat looked at each other and chuckle on their recent yell.

As Yasin is using this threat from past one month and he knows His mother will scold Saniya and Aayat's mother will scold Aayat....he had take them both to many places for outing but they both just forget him and walked by holding each others hands , clicking selfies , awwing at cute littke babies whom they saw in park or some other places and sharing their first bute of food with each other totally ignoring him like he don't even exist and from that time he has stopped taking both of them together out as he knows once Saniya and Aayat went out they make him driver, photograher, and coolie as they both hands him their dozens of shopping bags.

Since that time he has stop taking them out that too together...he let them go on their own bcoz he knows he goes with them or not they will not listen to him thats why he handed his card to Aayat...like they both make him crazy whenever they went outside..., so Yasin just had take Aayat with him for a dinner that too only twice and they had enjoyed their time along with his besharmi and her haya....as there are no one to seek Aayat's attention other than her loving husband.