I peck her forhead and start tracing her cheeks with my finger tips and kiss her cheeks and I leaned down towards her lips still tracing her cheeks and peck her lips softly and move back only to see her opening her eyes sooo slowly.

Hayeee meri begum ♥♥♥

She open her eyes fully and look at me with a smile and I brushed my nose with her.

"Good evening. " I greet her and she look aside as seeing in balcony only to see the curtains shinning by sunlight.

"Evening. " she said cutely and I wrapped her around me. " you came home?" She asked me sooo cutely puffing her cheeks tht I want to bite them.

"Yes to my begum. " I said and bite her cheeks and suck them to soothe them.

"Why?" She said with a pout as I bite her cheeks.

"Your cheeks are looking so yummy that I can't control myself thats why I bite them." I explain her with a innocence coated voice and innocent pout and she sigh.

"Aap ko toh sab hi yummy lagta hai foodie." She said flaring her nose and I chuckle. "Maine pucha aap itni jaldi q aagaye?" She told me and I rolled my tongue in my cheeks.

"Vo kya ha na mujhe signal mil gaya tha ke meri begum mujhe bohot miss kar rahi hai so I came home." I told her and she rised her brows.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...I was not missing you infact I was enjoying my beauty sleep but you wake me up with your besharmi." She told me and I make a ohhh face.

"Accha you were not missing me na?...then what is it?" I told her touching my shirt which she is clinging to her chest.

"Ohh ye...apko pata tou hai mujhe aapke neend nahi aati so I used your things." She said so cutely and I so wanted to gobble her.

Hayeeeee

"Really?" I asked her though I know she can't sleep without me and as expected she nodded and I did what I want to do.

I take her lips in my mouth and sucking them as my life depend on it.

Not my fault...her lips are sooooo soft and tasty.

Perks of being foodie.

I just love her lips.

Infact I love her the most.

I break the kiss as I realize she is getting out of breath and I rest me forhead on her panting hard.

I peck her lips and she give me a shy smile.

My shy begum.

"Waise u had gone for shopping with Muzzamil for his engagement at afternoon and after shopping i came here as I don't want to go office so here I am in my room and in my begum's arms." I explained her and she smile and I brushed our nose together.

"Accha so ab mai aagaya hu so lets sleepy sleepy. " I told her in her language only as I saw her red eyes means she still needs to complete her sleep.

Obio I didn't let her sleep at night, properly.

I take her in my arms but she start doodling on my chest.

"Aayat lets take a nap." I told her holding her hand which is doodling on my chest.

"No ....ni sona mujhe." She whispered and dig her face in my chest and I sigh.

I shouldn't have woke her up.

Though I know once she get up its difficult to make her sleep again.

"Suno." I called her as she withdraw my blazer and start nuzzling in my chest.

"Hmm." She just hmmed with no change in her position.

"I love you." I told something else only as I love to say this anytime, anywhere.

She look at me by keeping her elbow on my chest and keeping her face/chin on her hands and give me a beautiful smile.

"I love you more." She said kissing my chest.

"And I love you the most." I pulled her in my chest and she looked at me and I pecked her nose and we talk about anything and everything.

_____________________

Heyaaaaa hows d chappy?

Small ri8?

Not my fault.

My mind is like empty.

And empty mind is devil's den.

Huh so suggestions are most wlcm.

Muzzamil's engagement is in next chapter along with our love birds romance.

Aayat didn't said besharam ri8?

Don't worry next chappy is full of besharmi.

Till then ciaoo.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته