"What else?"

"He could tell I was scared and he called me child to 'comfort' me. It felt sickening, I could barley breathe." Even now I feel that I'm short of breath.

"This is going better then I thought. Ben, what did he tell you about killing?"

I look down. "I don't want to say. It's horrible."

"Ben, you need to be brave."

But I'm not. "Ok." I look down at my hand holding my uncles, he is a better father then Han. "He said I could kill each student in a different way with my light saber, my unique light saber." I shiver and Luke grips my hand to comfort. "He could feel my hate for Cheeb and he said... that I could, cut off some of his limbs first, just so I could watch him die slowly." I look at Luke and he looks disturbed and that's a hard goal to achieve.

"What did he say for me?"

"I did as you asked and made my 'hate' strong for you. He told me to break you apart and say awful things before I stabbed you in the heart. In the heart Luke! I could never."

"Calm down, I understand."

"He, He thinks I was serious about all of it. He's convinced I want to kill all of you! I don't!" My voice raises a little.

"I know you don't, but for the purpose of the mission, you need to start acting like it."

"Ok. I'll try."

"Do or do not Ben, there is no try."

"Ok." I nod.

"Now, I want you to make contact again tonight."

I nod.

"Set a date to burn the temple and 'kill your peers'."

I nod once more.

"Trust me, you will know when it's time."

I nod again.

"Ben."

I look up. "What?"

"Hide your thoughts from Snoke?"

"Using the force." I finish his sentence

"Trust in the force,"

"And it will guide and protect me."

"You are,"

"I am one with the force." I finish, causing Luke to smile with pink in his face.

"Good job." He hugs me.

"Thank you." I hug back.

"You can go, have the rest of the day off. I suggest you meditate. You have a lot on your mind." He let's go of my hand and turns around.

"Ok." I walk out of his hut with plans to go meditate by the ocean when Cheeb bumps me on purpose walking by to get to Luke's hut.

"Excuse me?" I turn and glare at Cheeb.

"You're excused." Cheeb smugly grins.

"You better watch it Cheeb. You have no idea how lucky you are." I point at him.

"You sound like a sith." He says suggestively. "I'm gonna tell Master Skywalker." He evilly smiles.

"Yeah, you're real good at telling on people aren't you?" I walk closer and he backs away a little. We're far enough so Luke won't here us fighting.