"Every morning?"

He looks up with his eyes slightly more open and a slanted look on his face. "Ren, I don't see how this has and relevance to finding Skywalker. And if you must know, yes, I do it every morning by myself."

"Well it's nice." I enjoy it as his flour face turns rose colored and embarrassed.

"Thanks." He looks back down at the touch pad and then looks at me through his eye lashes. "You have a staring problem Ren."

I'm caught off guard by his statement and I look away quickly. "Sorry, I just..."

"It's fine, you don't have to explain yourself." He scoots his chair closer and I can feel my ears get warmer from how close he is to me. "I think I want to start here." He points to nothing in particular and I'm confused.

"Where?" I lean in and try and see what he is showing me.

"Right there." He again points to a blank area of stars.

"You know we can't go on a star right?"

He breathes in with his eyes closed and exhales slowly. "I'm not pointing at the stars Ren, use your eyes."

"There's Nothing There, General." I point to where he was pointing and he rolls his eyes.

"You know you're really something else Knight of Ren." He takes my hand in his and time freezes for a second. He guides my finger to a random spot and rests his hand on mine. "Now do you see it?" I can feel his warm breath on me when he speaks and I feel like I have gone mute and my stupid self is barley able to function.

I lie and nod because I still don't have any idea what he was seeing on the screen.

He looks down at his hand still resting on mine and quickly retracts it. "Sorry." He looks down like he is ashamed.

"No...." I say it like I was deprived of oxygen for a few minutes. "It's fine, I didn't mind it."

"Well, on another note, what do you think of starting on that planet?"

I look down at my hand that's resting on the spot that Hux guided me to. I zoom in a little, hoping I will actually see something and I find a small gray planet. "This one?"

Hux puts his whole face in his hand and then slowly looks up at me through his fingers. "Yes, that's the one."

"Yes, I mean, yeah... as long as we find Luke right?" I'm glad Luke never told me where he went. I just hope he's hiding well.

"Right." He wipes his hand down his features and looks at me like I was to blame for him being so annoyed.

"Ok, then I agree with your plan completely." I take my hand off the pad and set it in my lap.

I look at him and he nods with his face in his hands.

"Are you Okay?" He is so close that he may as well put his head on my lap. The stray sprigs of his hair is touching my knees.

"I'm fine thank you."

I move my hand slightly with the temptation of touching his hair.

He looks up at me and squints as his pupils adjust to the light. I move my hands back and contain them, hoping he didn't notice me just now.

"Is that all you needed, General?"

"For now Ren, for now." He looks at me softer this time and its relief to my soul.

"Why do you call me Ren all the time?"

He knits his eyebrows at me. "Why do you call me only General all the time?"

"Do you prefer Hux?"

"Do you prefer Kylo?"

I hate how he answers all of my questions with one of his own. He acts so passive aggressive. "I thought it was funny when you called me knight of Ren, but I guess Kylo is fine."

He smiles slightly at the memory. "If I call you that, I'm afraid you will start referring to me as General Of Hux. Which is completely fool sounding in my opinion."

"So just Hux then?" I smile at him. Him predicting me was very accurate and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, I suppose just Hux is fine." He nods with a soft memory of a smile still teasing his lips.

"Okay just Hux, I can do that for you."

"Oh maker Ren."

"Kylo." I correct him.

"Oh right." He puts his hands up teasingly like he's a victim. "Sorry Kylo."

"I take it I can't call you Huxy, can I?" I smile as he looks at me like that's the worst thing he's ever heard.

"Certainly not."

"What about when it's just us?"

He licks his lips and smiles. "You know you're really something else, Knight of Ren."

"Same for you General Of Hux."

He shakes his head, smiling big. He has never been this happy looking before. This is something I could only dream up. He is too perfect.

"I have other things to attend to before it is tomorrow, Kylo. So if you will excuse me." He gets up and starts walking away and I realize how much warmth he was producing as the area around me becomes cold.

"Of course just Hux. Are we meeting at all again, because I'm still not entirely sure what the plan actually is."

He stands in the doorway and I can see the big grin on his face as his side is facing me. "Yes, I will have a plan fully laid out by tomorrow and I will inform you to meet me when both of us are available."

"I'm always available, I don't really do anything but train, I'm not sure if I should be doing something actually." I spin my chair around to face Hux standing a few feet away in the doorway.

"Something will have to change about that I suppose, you have been here a while now." He looks down at his touch pad and swipes out of the system we were just observing, and begins looking at other things I can't see from where I'm sitting. "I'll have something for you in the morning." He looks up at me and a small bit of his hair falls down to his forehead.

"Ok. But before you go." I get up and walk up to him. He backs away and gives me a strange look when I raise my hands up to his face. "Calm down just Hux, I'm only trying to help." He moves towards me and I take the small piece of hair and put it back into place with the rest. Oh how I want to mess up his hair now. It looks so soft and....

"Kylo?" He looks at me like a study book. "Thank you, I'm going to go now." He backs away and starts to walk away. As he walks down the reflective, black hallway he looks back, smiling at me and shaking his head.

He is perfect.

I think this is coming along pretty nicely. Btw, Kylo/Bens flashbacks will become more clear and recent as the story goes on. Thanks for reading. Vote if you liked it. -yoitsme108🤓