We got a dog!

Summary: like dan and Phil's new recent video expect instead of the pretending to get a dog they actually get a dog (a/n: ik it's unlikely bcs of the tour but y whatever)
Word Count: 382
——
Dans POV:

Recently I tweeted for people to give us things to do in a video. Haha yeah bad idea, also Tyler Oakley needs to keep his mouth shut about that secret.
Anyways one of the most requested things was for Phil and I to get a dog.

"How should we do this?" I asked

"What do you mean? Do what?" Phil replies

"About the dog, will we prank them at first saying it's fake then post on social media and be like ha jokes on you we actually have a dog! Or what?" I say, talking a bit too fast.

"Okay calm down, I know many of them want us to get a dog so either way they'll be happy. The worst that could happen if we post is they'll say 'I KNEW IT!' Etc etc" Phil says smiling.

"Okay, Lets do this then." I say and we sit down in the lounge and begins filming.

———
"many of you requested we got a dog, AND LOOK WE DID." I say

"But we should say we just borrowed him for the video." I add before Phil and I both continuing to play with the dog.

"I WANT TO KEEP THE DOG!" Phil says.

"Sadly we cant, landlords rules." I say acting sad.

(2hrs later)

"So we've waited 2 Hours, they've had a chance to watch the video ready to post the picture." I ask.
Phil nods and sits next to me as we take a picture with our new puppy.

I posted it to Instagram and twitter with the caption: 'Much Doge, Very Keep, Our Woof'

A cringe dan caption like no other, but comments and replies started rolling in with 'I KNEW YOU KEPT THE DOG!' But everyone was happy and that's all that mattered.

A/N: it's been 84 years since the last update, I'm rlly sorry I was gone for so long!! Also TYSM FOR 82K+ READS IM ACTUALLY SCREAMING!!
Annnnnd I have 2 AU's of BTS on Twitter if you want to check those out my twitter is @/ultaematelyy
Bye bye!