Family Christmas

Summary: Dan and Phil and their daughter spend Christmas together.

Word Count: 561

Warnings: Fluff

•...•..•
Phil's POV: (finally)

"DAD WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Lizzie shouted while jumping on the bed.

"One more minute." I said attempting to cover my face with the cover.

"No it's Christmas." She said still jumping on the bed.

"Fine, go to the lounge we'll be in there in a minute." I said and she stopping jumping and ran into the lounge.

"Dan." I said nudging him to attempt to wake him up.

"Dan, wake up is Christmas." I said nudging him once more he still didn't wake up.

"Dan, don't you want to spend Christmas morning with family." I said.

"I just want sleep for Christmas." Dan said now laying on his back and looking up to me.

"Or you could have this." I said leaning my head down to kiss him softly.

"EW!" Lizzie yelled now standing in our doorway.

"Hurry up its Christmas you guys!" She said then going back into the lounge.

"We should get up now." I said and dan agreed, we both got up fixing our hair slightly and me putting on my glasses.

"I see you've already separated all of the gifts." Dan said walking into the lounge.

"Yeah, this is my pile." She said pointing to hers, "This is papas." She said pointing to Dans, "This is dads." She said pointing to mine.

"Alright well open your gifts." I said as Dan and I sat in the floor next to her.
She tore open the wrapping paper to reveal and cardboard box.

"Open it." I said smiling. She opened the box to reveal an iPad.

"NO WAY!" She shouted.

"Thank you so much." She said hugging me then Dan.

She continued opening gifts which many consisted of clothing or something.

"Okay now, open yours." Dan said handing me a box covered in wrapping paper.
I opened the box to find a note.

"Read it out loud." He said, I lifted the note up out of the box and began to read it out loud.

"This may be really cheesy but whatever, Phil these past few years I've spent with you were amazing, I know we have a kid and all and we're still dating but I'd like to change that. I'd like to officially make you my one and only. I've loved you since day one and I'll never stop loving you. No matter what through thick and thin, in any type of situation you will always be the one I turn to. So Phil, what do you say you become Phil Lester-Howell or the other way around and marry me?" I said finished off the sentence.
I turned to Dan who had a small box on his hand which held a silver ring.

"Yes i- of course I will." I said, he smiled then took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my finger before pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"I call being flower girl at the wedding!" Lizzie said.

"Glad someone is planning ahead." Dan said and we all laughed.

"This is officially the best Christmas ever thank you all." I said as I hugged dan then Lizzie.

A/N: I'm going to try writing since I'm on dance class and we aren't doing anything. We're literally watching highschool musical 2 WHY?