Arguments

—-
Dans POV:

Today couldn't get any better now could it? Haha you thought. today has been complete hell, first I dropped my laptop and cracked the screen a little, then my phone charger stopped working and now Phil is arguing with me because I accidentally exposed our relationship to thirteen thousand people.

"Are you ignoring me?" Phil said, you could hear how upset he was in his voice.

"I don't know how many times I have to say I'm sorry, I didn't mean too I'm really sorry and I wish you would understand." I said then leaving to go into my room.

"Dan wait." Phil said, I ignored him and continued walking.

I got to my room and shut and locked the door, normally when I'm angry I'll play piano it calms me down a lot.

"Dan." Phil said knocking on my door. I ignored him once more and continued playing.

"Dan I know you're not going to listen, but I'm still going to talk Okay. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I don't care if the viewers know about us, I mean come on at least all of them know by now. Please just open the door." He said.

"Please." He replied it now sounded like he was crying. I didn't want this to happen.

I got up and walked over to my door opening it to find Phil sitting in the floor across from the door, I sat down next to him.
I removed his hands from his face and wiped away his tears.

"It's okay, don't cry. I'm sorry too. I never wanted to argue, both of us have had a pretty rough day. What do you say we just go to sleep?" I said.

"Okay." He replies, both of us stood up and decided to change into a loose hoodie and some pajama pants.
Then both laid down in my bed snuggled up to each other.

"I'm really sorry." Phil replied now looking up to me.

"It's okay, I've already forgave you. Let's just explain to the viewers tomorrow and everything will be okay." I said before kissing him softly.

"Goodnight Phil." I said.

"Goodnight Dan." He replied before I turned off my lamp went to sleep.

A/N:
ALRIGHTY BOYES AND GIRLS AND NON GENDER SPECIFIC PEEPS, I've finally got the answer you've all probably wanted if you've seen this:

A/N: ALRIGHTY BOYES AND GIRLS AND NON GENDER SPECIFIC PEEPS, I've finally got the answer you've all probably wanted if you've seen this:

If ya don't know zoom in on the middle of the right corner.

Okay so, What is it? A pic of dnp? Art? Well we now know.
After searching tumblr for countless hours I've finally found the EXACT picture that's in that one.

After searching  tumblr for countless hours I've finally found the EXACT picture that's in that one

There you have it, This is a screen shot from one of Phils old livestreams which shows the picture. ITS FAN ART! Mystery solved