Scary Movies

——
Dans POV:

Not exactly looking forward to this, Phil and I are going out on Halloween night to watch the conjuring. Ive seen the small parts of it from commercials, it doesn't look that bad but then again the commercials trick you.

"Dan hurry up, all the good seats will be taken." Phil said knocking on my door.

"Just a second." I replied, I fixed my hair once more and grabbed my jacket and my phone then walked downstairs to the door.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"I guess so." I replied, I walked out of the apartment and waited for Phil to Lock the door.

"I didn't call a cab because the cinema is right down the street." He said, so we're walking now.

The walk was quiet at first, a few children running down the streets to collect candy. It was a bit cold, I guess Phil could tell by me ending up shivering so he put his arm around my waist and we tried to stay as close as possible to stay warm.
Maybe five minutes later we were at the cinema, I could already smell the popcorn. That's the best thing about the cinema, the popcorn it's always better than any other type.

"Two tickets to see the conjuring." Phil said.

"I'll get snacks." I said and Phil nodded.

After getting snacks we showed the man our tickets and he pointed us in the direction of the theatre.

Phil and I talked a little more before the movie started. It was a little weird on how it started off.

"Not the dog!" Phil whispered, in the beginning of the movie the dog is killed Rest In Peace to any animal lovers.

The movie continued, and this is when a huge jump scare happened and I screamed. The people in front of me and Phil didn't look too happy.

"Sorry." I whispered to the people in front of us.

"Dan." Phil whispered.

"If you want to leave we can." He said still whispering.

"No, it's fine." I whisper back and he nodded.

Around ten to maybe twenty minutes later I ended up with my feet and knees in the seat and scooted over as close to Phil as possible.

By the end of the movie all of the popcorn was gone and I was leaning on Phil.

"Hey, the movie is over." Phil said.

We walked home and as soon as I got into the house, I went to change into my pajamas.

"Never again." I said laughing a little.

"Why not?" Phil asked.

"I'm fine with horror games, but movies they're just so much louder and the jump scares are worse." I explained.

"Alright." Phil said laughing a little as well.

"Well I'm going to go sit on tumblr now until about three in the morning and fear the supernatural." I said before heading towards my room.

"Goodnight Dan." Phil said.

"Goodnight." I replied.

I wasn't kidding when I said I'll stay up until the late hours of the night and fear things. But the weird thing is, I fear things that aren't real.

A/n: I made up a TON of prompts this morning, this is part 36 out of 53 I've got 17 more drafts to this thing. And I think you guys will like them.