From Here, To Here

.

—-
Dans POV:
It's about two o'clock in the evening and I'm decided to skype Phil. We've been talking for at least six months now.

"Hey." I said as Phil answers.

"Hey" phil says.

We talked for hours, as of now our longest call was four hours long. We're about to beat the record.

"Hey guess what!" I said.

"What?" He replies

"This is officially our longest Skype call!" I said.

"Woo!" Phil said and I giggled.

We talked for about fifteen more minutes and I asked a somewhat important question.

"Hey Phil?" I said and he hummed in response.

"How much do you love me?" I asked.

"From here." He said, I didn't understand what's that mean?

"What?" I asked.

"You will understand one day.

— 6 Years Later—
Phil and I are going to Tokyo! This is the most exciting thing other than when I met him for the first time.

Right now we are in a pro with a few of our friends from japan. Their names are memei and Duncan.

"Hey dan maybe you should turn around." Memei said.

"Will you marry me?" Phil said.

"YES!" I semi-shouted and he slid the ring on my finger.

After he kissed me, he looked directly in the eyes and said

"To here." And I finally understood.

A/n: the PHEELS are real. Phil's new video has me shook and in tears from laughing. Anyways y'all should go read hello by WayywardHowell she's an amazing writer and the story is an emotional rollercoaster the last few chapters are present day phan but she's still writing.