"Are You Drunk?"

Summary: Dan comes home drunk and it's funny
Warnings: None
Word Count: 412

-
Phil's POV:

Dan went out earlier with some of his friends from university. Well the friends he had there before he dropped out, he hasn't been back for a while, I wouldn't be surprised if he came home drunk.
Dan isn't the aggressive drunk, he's more of a flirty funny drunk.

"Phil I'm hommeeeeeeee." Dan sang walking up the stairs.

"In the lounge." I reply, this is going to be interesting.
About a minute later dan was now in the lounge and stumbling just a little. He walked over towards the sofa where I was sitting and then just laid down on the sofa with his head resting in my lap and his legs were hanging over the sofa a bit.

"Hi." He Says looking up at me.

"Hi dan." I reply.

"Did you get new hair?" He asks giggling.

"No." I reply laughing as well.

"Did I get new hair?" He questions then moving his hand up to mess with his hair.

"No but you did get a hair cut the other day." I say and his mouth forms an 'O' shape as he realized.

"DID THEY SELL MY HAIR?!" He exclaims.

"No." I say laughing.

"Dan?" I say and he looks up at me and giggles a little.

"How drunk are you?" I ask, he waits a few seconds before replying.

"I only had a few drinks, i promise I'm not as think as you drunk I am." He Says.

"How many is a few?" I asked.

"Like threeeee or fourrr." He says dragging out the 'e' and 'r'.

"Alright dan, I'm sending you to bed and you're going to get some rest." I say in attempt to get him up.

"Nono pretty boy, if I'm going to bed I'm dragging you with me." Dan says.

"Fine." I say, it's not like we don't already share a bed but whatever.

"Night creep." Dan says.

"Night dork." I reply and go to turn off the light.

"I'm not a dork I'm drunk." He replies, I jus roll my eyes and laugh a little before I go to sleep.

A/N: I'm legit writing this before school the bus hasn't got here yet so sorry if this is a bit rushed, also check out the speed paint on my channel I've got another that should be up by this weekend or Thursday.
And 5k from 50 THOUSAND READS IM SCREAMING