EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

It's the middle of august when the fans get a notification "Daniel Howell has uploaded a video: EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!" The video starts with a blank screen that reads "January 29th 2017" then  the video cuts to a shot of Dan and Phil at the Isle of Man.
Phil is setting up the camera with an excited dan in the background.
Dan laughs happily, his hands reaching up to cover his mouth. His eyes start to water a bit as Phil takes his hand, Leading him out to a clearer spot on the trail.

"Daniel Howell."Phil begins, "For the past seven almost eight years you've made me the happiest man alive. We've done so many things together and we've forged a community together and I'm proud of that. The thing that has me the proudest though is being your boyfriend. I love you so much." A noise that sound a bit like a small cry escapes Dans lips. "It would be an honor if you spend the rest of your life with me." Phil's voice breaks for a moment, he gets down on one knee taking dans hand and then pulling out a small black velvet box. "Daniel James Howell, will you marry me?" Dan laughs again spinning around with excitement and walking in a circle of disbelief. His hands moving from his mouth.

"Yes of course I will you idiot!" Dan says as they both grin. They both embrace each other into a hug only breaking apart to smash their lips together. Phil opened the box to reveal a small silver engagement ring with diamonds on it and engraved on the inside 'This is the most fun I've ever had' They hugged again, Dan finally letting out muffled sobs as he hides his face in the crook of Phil's neck. He let's go of Phil and walks up to the camera, his tears are now more visible.

"LOOK AT THIS FLUFFING RING, THIS IS THE MOST." He pauses to sniff since he was crying "PRETTIEST THING I EVER SEEN." He wipes away tears with the tips of his fingers. Phil appears next to him kissing his cheek.
"I love you bear." Phil says

"I love you too." They kiss, Phil holding Dans face with cold chilly fingers.

The video then cuts to present day Dan and Phil, who are sitting in an unknown room grinning.
"Bet you didn't see this coming, did you? Or maybe you did who knows?" Dan chuckles.

"Bet you've been wondering what we've been up to recently." "The cats out of the bag!" Dan adds.

"Didn't we say the same thing when we announced TABINOF?" Phil says.

"Meh, probably." Dan says laughing a little.
And then the video ends.

After uploading Dan and Phil had gotten many comments saying things like 'I KNEW PHAN WAS REAL!" And things like... "OMG MY OTP IS REALLY REAL I CANT HANDLE THE PHEELS LET THE EMO GODS SAVE ME 😭😭😭 I CANT BELIEVE PHAN IS REAL"

Many of their followers and subscribers always had a suspicion that Phan was real, little did they know it was the entire time. Their fans(Phans) are very supportive of them and their relationship.

A/n:
So I like this, this is something I found online. I edited some parts out and added stuff to it because why not. But I'm working on this again bc PHAN yeah that's why. And idk what to write about for Elevator which almost has 300 reads holy crappu
Anyways :3
Follow my social medias (in bio)
My Instagram is close to 3k! Woo
And my YouTube has 131 subs rn so that's awesome but I'm trying to at least get to 150 or 200 on there but probably not.