Heart & Love Eyes

Summary: based on the MAJOR heart and love eyes in the newest over-cooked gaming stream
Word Count: 381
Warnings: None

Dans POV:

During the end of the gaming stream we attempted announcing gamingmas but mr.philly here decided to trick me. The funny thing is I actually believed he had forfeited about gamingmas.
Afterwards we had some major 'heart/love eyes' as the fans call it. People like to make really cool gifs out of it and just screenshot it to flip out. But this was probably one of the most intense heart eyes love eyes we've ever done on camera, Phil had been gone for a day so it's even worse if he's gone longer.
Once the stream ended I decided to check tumblr, oh boy there were so many gifs and screenshots of it. People flipping out and making posts about it where Phil had been gone then this is how we look at each other.

Some people even made a post saying how we both looked like a couple and that we share the same amount of love with each other. It's honestly true I don't know why but I just get lost in his eyes.

"Did you see all the gifs?" Phil says looking over to me.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that one little thing to end up being what they're talking about for the next two weeks." I replied.

"It'll be even worse when we upload the coming out video." Phil said. Yeah that's happening, we filmed it yesterday and everyone will probably love it.

"I don't think tumblr is prepared for that." I said laughing.

"They'll probably break the internet." Phil replied with a giggle.

"Probably." I said scooting closer to Phil on the sofa and resting my head on his shoulder.
I linked our hands together and we continued to watch tv in the sofa until we fell asleep.

A/N: I have absolutely nothing to read, I've read so many phan fictions that I have nothing to read and I don't want to read the sad ones because I'm in school. So I'm writing instead.
Also people in my home room are singing Christmas songs. Annnnnnd Josh Dun got a dog an EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL that's amazing, Josh and Debby might be together again.....