Shopping

Summary: Dan and Phil take their child shopping.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 743
Genre: Parent!Phan

•...•...•

Dans POV:
Today's the day Phil and I have to take our daughter Lizzie shopping for school. She's always loved shopping, me not so much but phil thinks it's a fun was to let her express herself.

"Papa." Lizzie said as I met her and Phil at the bottom of the steps.

"Yeah Liz?" I replied fixing my coat.

"Where all are we going today?" She asked.

"Well, we're going to get you a few outfits for school and maybe somewhere to eat." I explained then kneeling down to her height.

"Can we go to the toy store papa?" She asked.

"Maybe, just depends Okay." I replied.

"Okay." She said smiling.

"Ready to go?" Phil asked grabbing the keys out of his pocket.

"Surprisingly yes." I Said and we made our way out of the door.

"You guys can go ahead and head out to the car, I'm going to lock the door." Phil said and I nodded in response.

"Come on Lizzie." I Said and she placed her hand in mine and we made our way to the car.

After Phil made it to the car we got in and I helped Lizzie get buckled in before we left.

"What music do you want to listen to today Liz?" Phil asked now starting the car.

"Hmmmm, Panic! at the Disco." She said after thinking for a few minutes.

"Okay give me just a second." I Said, my phone quickly blue-toothed to the car and I played the p!atd playlist I had made.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!" Lizzie gasped as one of her favorites 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa' started playing.

"Sing it Liz!" I said cheering her on as she continued singing the song.

After a few minutes of Lizzie singing in the car we ended up at our destination which was the shopping center.
We all got out of the car and made our way inside.

"Look at all of the shops." Lizzie exclaimed in shock of how large the shopping center was.

"Where do you want to go first?" Phil asked as Lizzie took both of our hands in hers.

"I don't know, how about there." She said pointing to a lightly colored shop with many colors ranging from pinks, purples, whites and blues.

She tried running into the store but luckily she was holding mine and Phil's hands, I turned to Phil and we both laughed.

"Look at this outfit Liz." I said pointing to an outfit that had a black shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

"But Black is boring." Lizzie groaned.

"But look at papa's shirt it's black, is he boring?" Phil asked Lizzie.

"No." She said giggling.

"See." He replied.

We continued looking around the store after Lizzie agreed to getting the outfit I showed her. We ended up leaving that store with a few outfits and an excited Lizzie.

"I'm hungry." Lizzie said a bit quietly.

"What was that?" I said looking down at Lizzie.

"Are you both too tall to hear me?" She questioned giggling.

"Apparently." Phil said laughing a little as well.

"I said I was hungry." Lizzie explained again.

"Where would you like to eat Liz?" Phil asked.

"I don't know, it's Papa's week to pick Dada." Lizzie said.

"Lead the way Dan." Phil said agreeing to Lizzie. We normally all like to eat at the same places so where we go doesn't really matter.

We ended up eating at a Japanese restaurant which was really amazing.
After eating we were all extremely tired from walking around all day. While leaving the mall Lizzie had me to piggy back her out I think she may have fallen asleep or was almost asleep.

I carefully placed Lizzie in her car seat and buckled her up.

"Is she asleep?" Phil asked once I was sitting in the passenger seat again.

"Yeah, we should just have a quiet ride home so we don't wake her." I responded and Phil agreed.

A/N: I came up with so many prompts in health, dance and lunch simply because we didn't do anything in those classes and one of my friends took my phone at lunch so I had to chase him around the cafeteria. HE LOCKED MY PHONE UP FOR ONE MINUTE AND PEOPLE KEPT STARING BCS I WAS CHASING HIM.
(Anyways as of now there are 86(?)/102 parts)