Late Nights

—-
Dans POV:

Another restless night for me, looks like I'm gonna be heading into the lounge to sit on my laptop and browse tumblr for hours.

U walked into the lounge and clicked on the small lamp that was recently added to the table at the end of the sofa.

"Oh hey Dan." Phil said, I guess he was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing up this late? And in the dark?" I asked.

"I just finished editing I was getting ready to head to bed." Phil said shutting off his laptop and sitting it on the coffee table.

"Wait, will you stay up with me like back in 2009?" I said, I was mainly talking about that week we spent together and Skyping until four in the morning.

"I wanted to sleep." Phil protested.

"Please?" I asked.

"Fine." He said.

We talked about the past a lot like how we felt the night before I was going to Manchester to meet Phil.

"I was actually thinking it was all a dream and I was in a coma or something, but when I actually met you and could hug you in real life I thought I was going to puke up butterflies." Phil said laughing a little.

"Same only I was nervous that you wouldn't have shown up." I added.

"I would never, we talked for days before about how excited we were. I'm just glad we did meet." Phil said.

Phil looked as if he was about to fall asleep.
I did what any good boyfriend would do and kiss him, and it definitely woke him up. He started to kiss back, but it wasn't exactly a very neat-ish kiss it was a hit sloppy since we were both half asleep. Phil began tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth and tried to stick his tongue in my mouth, I allowed and he explored every spot. I pulled away once things started getting a bit too heated.

"Alright That's enough, lets not do something we would regret." I said.

"Later?" He said.

"Maybe 'mr. super innocent cinnamon roll' isn't so innocent after all." I said mocking the fans.

"Shut up." He said laughing and judging me.

"I'm actually getting tired now, we should go to bed." I suggested and he nodded. We both got up and walked to the bedroom and went to sleep.

A/n: oops my finger slipped. I've been publishing a lot the past like hour because I haven't updated in a couple days and I've got nothing better to do right now.