Squeals

Summary: no it's not smut I can't really give a summary because it would give it away.

Word count: 300

Genre: ALMOST smut /Fluff

(Forgot to edit out the thing I left for me to know what to write, well anyone who has seen it the story is spoiled I'll just clap in shame)

•...•...•...•
Dans POV:

Well I guess the movie is completely out of the picture now, what started out as a small innocent kiss has turned into a heated make out session.
I'm running my hands through Phil's hair and he's got his hands around my waist.
As of now he's somehow managed to get his tongue in my mouth and then moves his hands further up my back.
He pulls away from the kiss only to start leaving marks down my jawline and then stops at my neck.
He looks up at me for a second before I nodded and started making his way down my neck.

I never really knew my neck was super sensitive until I squealed out when he started to suck on my neck.

"Oh my god." He said laughing, he wasn't upset or anything.

"What." I asked smiling and trying to keep myself from laughing.

"You squealed." He said now almost cry laughing.

"My neck is sensitive okay." I replied, we both looked at each other and bursted out into fits of laughter. I guess we ruined the mood.

"Let's just watch the movie now." I said composing myself and stopping myself from laughing. Phil agreed and we spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the sofa watching the movie we started earlier.

A/N: such a tease...you'll never get smut in this book so just forget about that. Also new name, rip DarkHarmonyy....WHEN WILL I STOP WITH THE REBRANDS?