Phan Vs. Troyler

Summary: they do a video collab and in the end one of them say, one of us are friends and the other are together. Phandom goes to ww3

Word count: 464
Warnings:None ***READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Dans POV:

This is going to be a great video, Phil and I are doing a collab with Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan, we're calling it Phan VS Troyler.

"Alright, first question." Tyler starts.

"Who is the one who steals the others things." Tyler reads off.

I hold up the card that says Phil and Troye holds the one that says Tyler.

"Phil steals my cereal so it's Phil." I say.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Phil says, I look over at him.

"Oh really? That's not what you said this morning when I caught you eating my cereal." I replied.

"Okay next questions before we ruin friendships." Tyler says butting in and laughing.
We continued with the game and Phil and I somehow had the most answers for each other. Which was weird so I guess we won the Phan VS Troyler.

"Okay don't forget to subscribe, and like the video and all that. Check out Dan and Phil's channels in the description and goodbye!" Tyler said doing the end screen.

"The funny thing is, one of us are together and the other are just friends." I said laughing. Tyler stopped recording and Phil and I decided we should head back to the hotel room. We were in America for some YouTube event, Tyler had brought up we should do a video while we were there and so we did. But it was getting late so we decided to go back to our room.

———
A few days later:

"Dan?" Phil says.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Have you seen the comments on Tyler's video yet?" He asks, I hadn't check the video yet even thought it's been uploaded since yesterday.

"Maybe you should take a look." Phil says, I grabbed my laptop and went to YouTube and searched for Tyler's video.

Some of the comments were really funny.

"GET THE PHANDOM ON THIS! WE NEED TO KNOW!"

"PHAN! PHAN IS REAL!"

"NO ITS TROYLER!"

"I DONT KNOW ANYMORE! SOMEONE GET THE FBI DEMON PHANNIES ON THIS!"

That's enough of that.

"Should we tell them?" I ask.

"Do you think it's time?" Phil replied taking my hand in his.

"I know so, we've been hiding our relationship for eight years, they've been loyal and waiting. It's time we tell them." I said.
And that's exactly what we did, only about half of them were surprised the other already knew well they had a few suspicious that it was. Everyone was happy though and tumblr had turned to flames.

A/N: the next chapter is going to be sad so prepare yourselves.