Annoucing Marriage

Summary: Dan and Phil argue over how they announce their marriage, of course dan wants a mirror selfie.
Warnings: None
Word count: 332

Dans POV:

"How are we going to do this?" I say.

"I don't know, Maybe just a normal picture." Phil says.

"I don't know, I was thinking take a picture as like a mirror selfie." I reply.

"Typical Dan, but I don't think that's appropriate for announcing marriage." Phil replies.

"Fine, well take a normal picture and hold our hands up with a caption explaining." I say and Phil nods in agreement.

After taking a few pictures we picked out the perfect one and I decided to upload it to twitter, tumblr and instagram.

Fans POV:

*Daniel Howell has just shared a post*

I clicked on the notification, IS THIS REAL?!
I refreshed the page a couple times, ITS REAL!

the caption said,
"Well, I think it's time we finally explain ourselves. A few months ago we got engaged and this picture was taken right before the wedding. As you're reading this Phil and I are getting married. Now I hope you're all okay(pls don't have a heart attack) and accept us because this is who we. Dan and Phil, Two Internet nerds who love each other. Thank you.-Dan and Phil"

I'm legit crying, after all these years of suspecting Phan was real, and now this. Best Day ever.

"Jen are you okay?" Mom said as she walked in my room. It was pretty obvious that I was crying. "I heard something like something falling." She said.

"I'm fine, just you wouldn't understand." I said.

"Is it those dil and phan people again?" She said, I smiled by how clueless she was.

"Yes mom, it's Dan and Phil." I say smiling, she nodded before leaving my room and I went back to fangirling.

A/N: I really want to dye my hair blue maybe something like one of these too, Dark or Light I'd do either tbh