You're My Forever

Summary: it's not sad just read it
Warnings: N o n e
Word count: 516

Phil's POV:

It's been eight years since dan and I started dating, we are both extremely happy and are deciding to come out to out to the fans soon. Little did dan know, today is the day I would be proposing to him. Pj tagged along to be the photographer, he's going to take pictures of the proposal and which ever looks best is the one we'll post.
The location was in a local park here in London, nothing too special but it's a special day.

"Hey dan?" I said catching his attention as we stopped walking and I took his hands in mine. I looked over to pj who smiled and nodded letting me know that he was ready to take pictures.
I looked back at Dan who smiled at me, "go on then." He said.

"For the past eight years you have made me one of the happiest people ever. I never really thought I'd be this happy or happy with what I'm doing until I met you. You will always be my forever no matter what happens, just know that no one else has made me feel the way I do when I'm around you. Do you know the feeling when your heart does that little flippy over thing and you get butterflies in your stomach, that's how I feel around you." I paused and Dan smiled even more. I let go of his hands and got down on one knee, I pulled the small velvet box out of my pocket and opened it revealing a silver ring. Dan put his hands up to his mouth in shock and disbelief.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I said, Dan grabbed my free hand pulling me up and hugging me then kissing me.
"Yes of course." He replied softly then kissing me again.
I slipped the ring on his finger and then we both hugged for the final time.
We then walked over to pj since he was either filming or taking pictures.

"Did you get it?" I asked.

"The whole thing." He replied before hugging both dan and I.

"I'm so happy for both of you." He said before handing me the camera.

Later that day a photo was uploaded to Instagram.
It was a picture of me down on one knee and dan with his hands covering his mouth.
The caption said 'Glad to spend the rest of my life with this nerd.'
Tagging dan and then dan posted a picture on his Instagram of us kissing afterwards which was kind of blurred because the camera was focused on his hand showing the ring to the camera.
The caption on his post was 'He's my forever.'
And tagging me.

People weren't really okay after that, they were all crying happy tears and probably screaming because they found out their ship was real.

A/N: well I'm bored and anxiously waiting for pinof. I'm actually scared to go on twitter because of it.