In Love

Dans POV:

Today I'm making an internet support group, those are always fun...sometimes. I always procrastinate most videos but the internet support groups are always fun to make, not because I drink some sort of alcohol every time but because sometimes the advice is helpful.

I've done my intro and about three or four of the things people have asked and given adobe. Maybe one was a troll it was something on Morse code, probably all-star or the bee movie script like the last time.

"Alright this comes from Cole, seventeen from Manchester.
Dan I need your help, I'm in love with my best friend and I don't know how to tell them." I said reading off his message.

"Cole, maybe you should just talk to them, just tell them you like them they may like you too. Remember 'no' is just a word it can't hurt you." I said, then I had the idea to say something I may regret.

"Now speaking of 'being in love with your friend.' Phil if your watching this, I love you okay. I didn't have the confidence to say this in person so here it is. I like you Phil." I said then continued the video like nothing happened.

Phil's POV:
Dan just uploaded his video, normally when one of us uploads well rewatch our videos together to see how they turned out.

The video got to where dan was saying something about a guy being in love with his friend. But there was a jump cut.

Dan looked a little nervous as this part of the video played. The dan in the video explained how he felt about me.

"You love me?" I asked turning to dan. He nodded in response.

"Oh I think I may have just ruined our friend ship. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I'm sor-" before he could finish his sentence I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed back and smiled a bit into the kiss.

"Does this answer your question." I said.

"Yeah." He said smiling. We spent the rest of the evening watching videos and cuddling.

A/N: I really like this chapter and dan said he may talk about the week in march tomorrow AND HIS NAILS WERE PAINTED IN THE LIVE STREAM PHIL JOINED WITH THE CHEESE COSTUME IM NOT OKAY!