Theories

Summary: Dan makes a video confirming 'phan proof' theories

Word Count: 868
Warnings: none.

•...•...•
Dans POV:

Now when I say mine and Phil's fans are crazy people don't normally think I'm serious. Oh boy am I being serious, every single one of them well about 99% of them ship 'phan'. Phan is a version of my name and Phil's name. A ship is a pair or couple you think would look cute together.
No one knows about the relationship I've got with Phil, we haven't told our parents or the viewers yet, I've decided to do a video about all of these 'phan proof' videos the fans have made. A lot of them are really funny and well put together, but then many hate comments are left because of anti phan shippers.

"Hello internet." I greeted the camera.

The video continued, I explained what I was doing. I was reacting to 'phan proof' theories.
It may be a good video, people may unsubscribe because this was going to be the video that confirmed MANY of those theories.

—Fans POV—

While being home alone after a long boring and very difficult day of school, I was minding my own business and editing a small video for my channel when I got a notification that dan had uploaded. I instantly squealed and clicked the notification. He uploaded a video called 'Dan reacts to Phan Proof Theories' I never thought this would happen. I mean yeah I've made a few phan proof videos they weren't very rude and invasive, most of the comments were saying it was one of the most serious and least invasive phan proof video. It only had a hundred thousand views so there was a chance he would see it.

"Hello internet, so today I decided that I should react to a few videos you guys the fans have made and spent much of your time and hard working effort into." He said continuing to explain the video.

"Alright, so here we've got a phan proof theory which seems to be about the sick phil in the tatinof tour bus." He said hovering his mouse over the video before clicking.
The video began playing and I recognized it instantly, it was my video. By now I was just crying tears of joy and I was cringing a bit too considering I'm like the master of cringe.

"This video is by LilyIsNotOnFire" he paused, "stealing from the old branding are we." He said laughing a little before starting to watch the video.
The video began with a blank screen with some comic sans text on it.
He continued to laugh at the music in the background and the whole concept of the video. Once the video was over, he sighed before laughing a bit.

"I can say that this video was well put together, and that I was lying in bed with Phil obviously." He said before there was a jump-cut.

"Okay listen, we had like six crew members on that bus. One I'm way too tall for those bunks. In dapgo the whole 'dan getting out of the bunk' thing was staged. I did end up sleeping in the same bed as Phil the whole time during the American tatinof tour." Dan said, great even more of a reason to cry.

"Okay here's another one, this one is about the hair straighteners on my floor in my new room." He said before clicking onto the video.
The video basically theorized that Phil used or shared dans room because Phil's room is too small for someone to sleep.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked, "yes phil has had to use my room a couple times to straighten his hair big deal right." He said before moving to the next.

"Now I've seen many theories saying that Phil and I got engaged in Japan. But I've never seen such an amazing video put together so well." He explained. The video played with as much detail as possible, and yes it was extremely believable.

"Okay, I may need some help explaining this one." He paused. There was a jump-cut then Phil was in the room sitting next to him.

"Hey Phil." Dan said.

"Yeah dan?" He replied.

"What happened in Japan?" Dan asks giving one of the best heart eyes Howell looks ever.

"This happened." Phil said, both of them then lifted their hands revealing two matching gold bands.

"That's right, Phan is real and we're married." Dan said.

"That's all for now, goodbye internet." Dan said waving goodbye.

—Dans POV—
It's been about an hour since I've uploaded my new video, as of now Phil and I are laying in my bed, my head resting on his chest sort of and messing with his hands.

"I'm proud of us Dan." Phil said and I adjusted the way I was laying to where I was a little closer to his face.

"Me too." I replied kissing him softly before we both tried going to sleep.

A/N: of this actually happened I would cry like legit cry ANNNND PINOF IS THIS MONTH
I AM EXCITED FOR PINOF, and I wish tøp would drop some new music soon