Tear In My Heart

A/M: I KEEP FORGETTING TO EDIT OUT THE PROMPT oops
Suggested by: WayywardHowell

PHILS POV:

Today is my anniversary with Dan, we've been dating for at least four years. I'm lying if I say it hasn't been the best four years of my life. I know we've lived together for about seven to eight, but this is one of the most important days of the year. For our anniversary I'm taking him to a Twenty One Pilots concert. I've made plans to propose to him during the song 'Tear in my Heart' or the cover of the song 'Can't Help Falling In Love' One of the two.

"Phil hurry up we're going to be late." Dan said from downstairs, I checked my hair once more before replying.

"Just a second." I shouted back, I went into my room and rummaged through the bedside drawer and pulled out a small velvet box with a ring inside. I hid it in my jacket pockets where he couldn't find it.

"Ready to go?" I said stepping off of the bottom step.

"More than I'll ever be." He replied, taking my hand and waiting for me to open the door.

The cab is waiting outside, we locked the apartment door and went to get in the cab.
After the cab started driving away Dan turned to me talking about how excited he was.

"Aren't you excited?" He asked.

"Pretty excited but nervous too." I replied, Me being nervous just going to a concert just confused dan.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

"It's a big crowd, over twenty five thousand." I said.

"Says the man who has over four million fans." Dan replied.

"Well it's not in person with four million unless it's touring ya know." I replied giggling a little.

I didn't even realize how long we'd been talking, we had arrived at the venue. We paid the cab driver and went to the line to the ticket booth.
We didn't decide on getting ground floor tickets but the seat were still close to the stage.

Once inside the venue, it didn't take long for the show to begin. Every show starts off with a heavydirtysoul with fairly local remix. When the venue went black the crowd erupted with cheers and people singing along.

The crowd erupted in thousands of people singing "The few the proud and the emotional!" The curtain dropped and then after a few seconds the song switched to heavydirtysoul. So far the show was amazing, I thought that dan was going to cry because of everything that was happening.

The show went on and I decided to propose during 'Tear in my Heart' and not the cover of the song.

And that's when it hit me, the next song that'd be playing was Tear in my Heart.
The song began and I waited until about the end of the song.

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive." Tyler sang and I looked at Dan and took his hands in mine. I got down on one knee and let go of his hands, which instantly went to his mouth. He was actually crying now.

"Dan, we've been together for four years, and spent the last seven together. I don't think I'd want to spend any other way with you. I've never met someone who could make me smile or laugh the way that you do. I love you Okay. I don't think anything could ever change that." I said. I got the ring out of my pocket and opened the box.

"My Heart is my armor, she's the tear in my heart. She's a carver, she's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther." Tyler sang along with the crowd.

"Daniel James Howell, Will you marry me?" I said.

"YES! Yes you spork!" He said. I then put the ring on his finger then stood up.

"Than I've ever been." Tyler sang as the camera that shows the crowd panned over to us. The crowd erupted in cheers and 'awhs' as we embraced and then kissed.

"Congratulations." Tyler said and the crowd cheered again.

This was officially the best night of my life.

A/N: THIS WAS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE ONE TO WRITE EVER AGHSVSHSHSH ITS AO CUTE! Plus this was longer than the others. When I first tried writing it deleted half of it so I had to rewrite.