Edit That Out

A/n: I keep forgetting to edit out the summary, the summary is just so I won't forget what to write but the one for this one was the opposite
———
We were filming a gaming video, not nothing new around here. Normally the fans will catch on the one of us is staring at the other for long periods of time. They call it 'Heart Eyes Howell' and 'Love Eyes Lester' don't get me wrong I do love Phil, more than a friend even. But I don't think he loves me. Besides I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship.

Phil's POV:

Dan is my friend, and yes I may live him more than that but he doesn't like me the same. I've caught him staring at me several times. But I look away because I could get lost in his eyes, I know he's gotten lost in mine, I mean come on just look at the way he looks at me.

"Ready to film" Dan asks walking into the gaming room where I was sitting.

"I guess." I said.

He set up the camera and I loaded up the computer to play the game. We were playing another game of the impossible quiz, we may have beaten it but there's a newer version so we'd like to try and beat it.

"Hello Dan and Phil Games Quizzes!" I said.

"Quizzes?" Dan questioned.

"Have I said that before? Oh well." I said laughing, as I realized I've used that.

"Okay frienderinos we're back with some more impossible quiz, now don't start saying 'But you've already played it'" Dan said in a mocking like voice.

"This is a new version." He said as he loaded up the game.

Within about ten minutes into the game, Dan was staring at me, like more than normal.

"What're you doing?" I asked pausing the game.

"What do you mean?" He asked, trying to play it off as he has done nothing.

"You keep staring at me. Why?" I questioned.

"Um." He paused. "Want the truth?" He said and I hummed in response.

"Well, first off your beautiful even though you say you're not. Second, how could I not stare at you, I know we're friends and all but I love you." He said. I couldn't find words to explain how happy I was.

"Rest in peace to our friendship, I'll just go then." Dan said getting up, I grabbed his arm so he couldn't walk away.

"Wait Dan." I said, he raised his eyebrows in response.

"I love you too." I paused and he sat back down. "I've loved you for a long time, I was too scared to tell because I thought it'd ruin our friendship." I explained.

Dan smiled, then leaned in and kissed me, that's exactly what I thought he would do. I slowly kissed back, the kiss wasn't heated but full of love and more than anything you could ask for. We both ran our hands through teach others hair, but then pulled away because we were filming.
"That's going to look so weird editing." I replied laughing.

"Exactly so, edit that out." He said.
We both laughed and then got on with the video after fixing our hair.

A/N: Woah an update! I'm late on updating sorry, I write in school so? If it's cringe and a ton of typos it's because I keep my brightness down and I can't see what I'm typing .
Hopefully the next chapter will be super fluff, and I'm changing the story cover later today!