Glasses

S: Dan hides Phil's contact lenses because he loves how he looks in glasses

Dans POV:

I know this may be wrong but come on don't even tell me phil doesn't look good in glasses. He says he hates how he looks in them, but everyone of the viewers and myself thinks he looks perfectly fine.
He also may be a little mad at me for doing this but oh well.

"Dan have you seen my contacts?" Phil asks walking toward the bathroom, I rushed to put everything away and started messing with my hair. Yes I hid his contact lenses so he'd have to wear his glasses.

"Um nope, haven't seen them." I Said continuing to mess with my hair.

"Well if I can't find them I'll have to wear my glasses while filming." He explained.

"What's so wrong with wearing glasses." I asked now Turning to phil.

"I just don't know, I don't like how they look on my face." He said.

"Well I think you look fine, besides everyone loves your glasses." I Said, phil now felt more confident in the way they looked.

"Really?" He questioned and I nodded in response.

"Well, I'll look for them anyways just Incase you know." Phil said and I walked out of the bathroom so he could look for his contacts.

After about ten minutes of searching he gave up, so that means he's going to wear his glasses. I know that if he would have found them he probably wouldn't wear the glasses.

"Ready to film?" I asked leaning on the the doorway to the gaming room.

"Yeah." He replies moving a few things to the side.

I sat down in my chair next to Phil then set up the camera and phil did the introduction.

"So What're we doing today mr.philly." I Said turning my head a little towards phil.

"Well we're going to be playing the sims four. And check and see how Dil is doing." Phil explained.

We loaded up the game and explained what happened the last time we played.

"NO DIL! YOU CANT GO SWIMMING WHEN YOU STOVE IS ON FIRE!" I semi-shouted. Phil looked worried about the sim and I quickly rushed to get him to put the fire out.

"That was insane." Phil said after he virtual fire was out.

"Yeah, he almost lost his home." I said still a little in shock.

"This is almost as bad as when he set the pancakes bed on fire." Phil said as we both laughed back on the memory.

"When Eliza gets upsetti Dil makes spaghetti." Dan said causing both of us to burst out laughing.

We continued the game, until Tabitha almost electrocuted herself. We paused the game and saved it after that happened.

"We just haven't had any luck with this game today." I Said.

"Yeah really." Phil replied going into the end screen right after.
Once the end screen was done we stopped recording.

"Time to go look for my contacts again, we can edit later." Phil said but I stopped him before he could leave.

"I hid your contacts." I explained.

"You did what?" Phil asks.

"I hid your contacts." I Said again.

"Why?" He replies.

"You look good in glasses." I replied.
Phil just laughs and I went to go and help him find the contacts in the place where I hid them.