Home

(This one is a lil sad at first, I'm sorry in advance for messing with your pheels)
---
It's been a while since Dan joined the army, Phil was more excited than ever to finally see Dan back home, everyone was coming out of the plane and Phil was waiting on Dan.

But instead, a man walked up to phil and gave him a small paper.
"I'm sorry for your loss." Was all he said before walking away.
Phil read the paper telling him that Dan was presumed dead, due to a disappearance in a raid. Phil then goes home broken and crying.

--

A year later Phil is moving out of the old flat and stumbles across a box containing old photos of him and Dan during 'The amazing tour is not on fire'. He starts crying but still smiling thinking of the brown hairs boy, looking back on the memories Phil remember the fun times. He was pulled out of the trance when there was a knock at the door, he assumes it's his neighbor charlotte, who has been checking on him to help him get over his loss.

"Charlotte I told you, I'm doing just fi-" he cuts himself off as he looks up to see Dan, caked with dirt, in his uniform, and tears in his eyes right, in front of him.

"Dan?" He says quietly, tears falling slowly. Phil then practically tackled dan in a hug, never wanting to let go.

"I'm home." Dan whispers as he hugs Phil.

-------

A/n: IM SORRY THAT I MESSED WITH YOUR FEELINGS I TRIED NOT TO CRY WRITING THIS SJDBSNBSBDENNDNDBDHDB SOBBING BRB

271 words 8.9.17