Lion Suit

Phil's POV:

I guess it was time to do another 'krave cereal challenge' oh no. The lion suit was the worst part about this.

"Hey um Dan." I said walking into the lounge getting Dans attention since I'll need his help with some things.

"What up?" He asked.

"Could you maybe help me with a video?" I said.

"Yeah what kind of video." He asked a bit more curious now.

"Another krave cereal challenge." I said becoming a little more terrified of what could happen.

"Oh no, well let's get this over with." Dan said getting up and following me to my room to help me with the video.

We walked into my room and dan stayed behind the camera, he had wanted too since he was wearing pajamas.

"Hey guys!" I said waving to the camera.

"Well it's that time of year again...." I paused pulling up the box that announces the challenge.

"Yep, it's back." I said.

I continued to explain what this was for anyone who didn't know. Then opened the box to reveal, the lion suit, a bowl, a spoon, the cereal and the note card explaining what ive got to do.

"Oh no." I said pulling out the lion suit. Just looking at it brings back traumatic memories.

"This is hilarious." Dan said laughing.

"No it's not." I said, I'd probably end up cutting this bit out.

"Alright the card says that I'll need to just eat a bowl of cereal." I said.

"But there's a twist." I added. The card said that I needed to cross my arms through the opposite side of the suit and attempt eating a bowl of cereal.

"I need some help." I said and dan looked and then walked over to help zip up the suit.

"I look ridiculous." I said as dan finished zipping the suit.

"Not really." Dan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked more confused than anything.

"I mean that you don't look too ridiculous but the viewers will like it." He explained.
After that I continued the video which was extremely complicated to attempt eating cereal with your other hand.