Radio Show

Summary: Dan is scared he's going to mess up the show without phil and phil has to calm him down via Skype

Dans POV:

Not only is Phil in Florida right now but I've got a radio show to do. But it's different because I'm alone. I'm totally not freaking out right now running around the apartment making sure everything is okay and I've gotten everything. I'm also running around the apartment because I can't find my phone.
After five minutes of lookin in the lounge I finally found it. I had like four unread messages from Phil.

'I know it's late here and probably morning over there, so good morning love.'

'Don't be scared about the radio show, I'll be watching <3'

I responded to that one

Dan: Sorry it's taken me so long to text back I've been running around the apartment for 20 minutes trying to find my phone.

Phil: It's Fine, are you okay with doing the radio show alone.

Dan: Maybe, I'll text you when I get there I've got to leave now or I'll be late.

Phil: okay bye <3

Dan: bye <3

-
When I arrived at the BBC studio, traffic was a little backed up so everyone understood why I was a few minutes late.

I did as promised and texted Phil letting him know that I made it to the studio, I was more nervous now since I was here.

Dan: Made it to the studio, much more nervous that before

Phil: you'll be fine, you've done plenty of shows before

Dan: never by myself, I think I might have a panic attack

Phil: call me or Skype me

Dan: I'll skype you

Phil: okay

I went and opened up Skype and found Phil's contact and clicked on the video chat button

"Hey." Phil said, it must have been pretty late over in Florida.

"Hey, I don't have long to talk but I'm freaking out." I said.

"You're going to be okay, I'll be watching just know I'll be watching and you'll be okay right?" Phil said.

"Yeah, I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too." He replied.

"When will you be back?" I asked.

"Two more days." Phil said.

"It's going to feel like years." I said. In the background the producer was giving me a signal that I needed to hurry.

"Phil I've got to go, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Bye dan. Remember you're going to be okay." Phil said and I nodded and waved before hanging up.

We went live on the radio, and only minutes later it was time to suggest a song.

"This song is suggested by Phil, Hi Phil what would you like to suggest?" I asked.

"Can't help falling in Love?" Phil said, I knew this was Phil.

"Sure thing, would you like to dedicate it to anyone." I asked.

"I'd like to dedicate it to you dan." Phil said, I smiled and told everyone the song and pressed the button to play it.

A/N: well I'm in Spanish class The Bell just rang time to die