Day in the Life

Summary: it's an normal ditl but they're married

Phil's POV:

Today's the first time Dan and I are vlogging since we got married. We're just doing a day in the life of dan and phil in London again, because things have changed.

"Hey guys, I've just woken up it's about eight in the morning." I said yawning.

"I'm trying to be quiet because Dan is sleeping." I said whispering.

"Let's wake him." I said quietly and slowly getting out of bed. I walked over to Dan's side of the bed and laid sat the camera down on the bedside table.
I figured it'd be cute to wake him like this, I softly kissed him and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning." He replied his voice still laced with sleep.

"Why is there a camera there?" He asked.

"Today's the day we're filming again remember." I said picking the camera back up.

"Oh yeah, I should probably put a shirt on then." Dan said.

"I'll go make breakfast." I said.

"What're you making?" Dan asked sitting up.

"Pancakes?" I suggested.

"Alright, wait what happened to my cereal?" Dan asked.

"Um, I dunno." I said then walking out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for dan and I.
After eating we sat around for a couple minutes then decided we should head out.

"Let go to Starbucks and check out the festive drinks." Dan said.

"Who's the one suggesting this now?" I said considering the last time we went into town during Christmas dan didn't want to check out the festive drinks.

"Shut up." He said nudging me.
We went back to holding hands and went into Starbucks and ordered.

"Are you gonna abandon the conversation and play games again?" Dan asked laughing a little.

"Probably not." I said.

About five minutes later. "And look what's going on, Phil's playing games." Dan said zooming the camera in on my face several times.

"Stop zooming in on my face." I said.

"How'd you know." He said laughing.

"I can tell." I replied.
After we finished Starbucks we walked around town and admired the decorations.

"I really want to go put up the tree." Dan said.

"Well come on, the tree isn't going to put itself up." I said grabbing dans hand and hailing the nearest taxi.

"Well, we're going home now. And gonna put up the tree." I said to the camera.

"On a scale of one tree to ten how festive would you rate your day?" I asked dan and pointed the camera to him.

"Definitely a 9 since we haven't put the tree up." Dan said.

We continued talking about that, but when we finally got back home we rummaged through the closet where we put literally everything to find the Christmas decorations.

"Found it!" I said.

"Well hurry." Dan said from the lounge.

I went into the lounge with the tote of Christmas decorations and dumped out the tree box.

"This is going to take years!" Dan said looking around at all the pieces.

"No it won't, not if we work together." I said.

We ended up putting the tree up in thirty minutes and did a few more things for the video and ended it.

"What are you going to do?" I asked during the end screen.

"Sit on tumblr until three am." Dan said.

"Alright, our last video is there, subscribe to dan over there and goodbye." I said along with dan pointing in the direction.

"Merry almost Christmas Dan." I said handing him a small paper.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Read it out loud." I said.

"Merry Christmas! I was going to give you this on Christmas Day but it couldn't wait. So if you'd like to see your special gift go into the gaming room." Dan read. He walks into the gaming room and found a small box.

"Now open the box." I said like an excited five year old.

He opened the box to reveal a small dog.

"You didn't." He said picking up the puppy.

"I did." I said then sitting down on the sofa bed with dan.

"You got me a shibe, this is the best gift ever." Dan said.

"Well what should we name him?" I asked.

"How about max." Dan said.

"I like it." I said petting the puppy.

"This is officially the best Christmas ever." Dan said then kissing me softly.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I replied.
I guess max got a little jealous so he came and licked Dans face. We both laughed and continued to play with the puppy.

A/n: I hate dance class, I tried to hurry and write this sorry if it's a bit rushed. Oh and I'm basically dressed as dan today I'm wearing ripped black jeans and a long sleeve sweater type of shirt and you know how in his pfp on twitter and stuff, I did that pose this morning and I was laughing so hard it's not even funny 😂