Kiss, Marry, Kill

Summary: before dan met Phil, he and his friends are playing kiss marry kill and it's YouTube addition, he ironically says 'Marry Phil' and years later he's marrying Phil
Word Count: 344
Warnings: None

17 Year old Dans POV:

My friends are over today, well they've spent the last two days at my house. Currently we're sitting in the floor of the basement playing Kiss Marry Kill. There's a twist to this one though, it's YouTube addition.

"Okay dan it's your turn." My friend Joey says.

"Alright, who's it going to be." I asked.

"AmazingPhil, KickthePJ, and Crabsticks." Troye suggests.

(Don't judge my choice of names troye sivan and Joey Graceffa are great, and I know they both aren't British but this is fan fiction.)

"Hmm," I pause, "Kiss Pj, Marry Phil, Kill Chris." I said.
After that the game was continued only after my friends flipping out over my answers, they think I like phil.

—Many years later: 2018–

"I do." I Say.

"You may now kiss."
I brought my arms around Phil's neck and Pulled him in for a kiss.

"We're finally married." I say in shock.

"We are." Phil says smiling taking my hand and walking down the aisle.
We were surrounded by friends and family who were all smiling and clapping, both mine and Phil's mothers were crying tears of joy.

At the reception we were met with Chris and Pj who decided to bring up a little game we played around 9-10 years ago.

"Hey dan, remember back in like 2008 when you said you'd marry phil during Kiss Marry kill?" Pj said.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Kind of ironic that you're actually married to him now." He said laughing.

"Oh geez, does this mean he's going to kill me?" Chris says.

"No." I replied and we all burst out laughing.

A/N: I'm not proud of this, I've been up since 4AM and it's 10:00AM now I didn't go to bed until 11:30 last night so I'm extremely tired and sorry for any spelling errors.