The Blanket Fic

Summary: this is going to be wholesome and not traumatizing. No summary bcs I don't want to spoil it.

Genre: Fluff
Word count: 557

Mothers POV:

"Welcome home Daniel." I say as I step into the home holding the new baby in my arms. His name is Daniel James Howell. His father and I have been waiting a while to finally bring him home.
After sitting the bags back down on the floor I walked him up to his crib and lay him down.
I rubbed my hand over his head as he kicked his legs and smiled and giggled.

"Welcome home." I said once more before leaving to go to sleep.

6 Year Old Dan's POV:

"MOMMY LOOK!" I shouted as I ran around the house with my blanket tied as a cape.

"What kind of super hero are you?" Mommy asks smiling as she kneeled down to my height.

"I'm the best super hero ever, I save people from bad people and give them ice cream." I said, she smiled before standing up and ruffling my hair.

"Well well super Daniel, have a great time saving people from evil." She said as I smiled before running off and playing with my brother.

8 year old Dan's POV:

Recently in school I got a new kid in my class his name is Phillip Lester or Phil for short.
He likes the same things as me which is amazing. I think we'll be great friends.

15 year old Dans POV:

Wow, hard to believe after seven years Phil is still my best friend. My parents also seem to love the fact Phil is my best friend and I'm glad he's stuck with me since then.
Also hard to believe I still have that stupid blanket my mom gave me when I was a baby.

20 Year old Dans POV:

Five years after graduation Phil and I have moved into our own flat in London! We're a lot more than friends now, we're actually dating. Both mine and Phil's Parents accept us.
We hope to someday get married and maybe have a family of our own, just not today since we're both in university.

23 year old Dans POV:

I ended up dropping out of university, I don't exactly regret it because I couldn't handle it.
That's all that's really happened the past couple years, and yes phil and I are still together.

26 year old Dans POV:

"Welcome home Johnathan Howell-Lester." I said walking into the home Phil and I recently bought with our newly adopted son.
We had just gotten married last year, Phil proposed while in Japan and had the wedding the year after so we could have time to plan a nice wedding. Now we have our own home and a new baby.

"I couldn't be more proud of us." Phil said kissing me softly.

"Me too Phil." I said looking down at the sleeping baby in my arms.
After admiring what had just happened and realizing we were both parents now, I took the baby upstairs and put him on his crib along with that blanket my mom got me all those years ago.

A/N: i don't rlly know anymore, this was an idea that came to mind. And my power is out as I'm typing this. Thanks for 14k+ reads!