I Miss You

—WARNING: Contains Character Death
Dans POV:

I miss him, he's only four thousand miles away. He'll be back tomorrow but it's going to feel like forever. I can't keep my mind off of the fact he's not here. This isn't the first Time phil has gone to Florida leaving me alone, Well this is the first time during Spooky week. That means I've got to do a video to entertain the viewers alone....in the dark. This is going to be fun, everything's fine...IM NOT FINE.

"Hello internet." I greeted the camera, which may Confuse the neighbors.

"Where's phil your asking, Well um Phil left me here alone to go visit family in Florida for an emergency I think." I explained sighing, knowing I wouldn't be able to handle this game alone.

"Let's do this." I said with a nervous laugh.

I finished the game, and by finished I mean screaming and getting jump scares through the entire video.

"That was eventful, well goodbye internet Phil is returning tomorrow and I finally won't be alone than-GAH." I said shouting the last part and jumping before I realize what fell.

"That was my microphone." I said picking it up before ending the video.
-
After finishing the video and editing the first ten minutes maybe, I decided I should probably try to go to sleep now. And by sleep I mean sit on tumblr until three am and fear the supernatural.

Well at least try sleeping but if that fails it's on to plan b which is stay on the internet.
I changed into my pajamas and finally attempted to anyways turn off all the lights until I got to my room where my lamp and light was on.
After turning off the light I made sure I had my phone and laptop near Incase I couldn't sleep so I wouldn't have to look for it in the dark. Finally turning off the lamp and going to sleep. It was pretty late so it didn't take long to fall asleep.

Dans Dream:

I was running, but I don't know where or from what.

"Dan you need to face the truth!" Said something which sounded a bit like Phil.
I then turned around only to realize it was Phil.

"What truth?" I said.

"The truth about what happened last night, you know I'll never be able to forgive you!" He said now shouting a bit. What's he going on about.

"What're you talking about?" I calmly asked.

"You know what you did." He said angrily but also crying before tackling me to the ground knocking me out.

I woke up tied to a chair, my mouth taped shut. I was in a dimly lit room.

"You know what you did." Phil repeated from earlier. But this time dragging a small blade across my arm.

I shook my head as in a way of telling him I didn't.

"Fine then, guess you'll have to face the consequences." He said then slitting my throat.

Dream Over-

I woke up crying, What was it that happened in that dream actually? I checked the time wondering if it's too early in the morning too sit up on tumblr.

"Six AM, Okay whatever." I said quietly before grabbing my phone, seven unread messages.

Phil: Hey Dan, what are you doing?
Phil: Hello?
Phil: Dan are you Alright?
Phil: did you lose your phone again?
Phil: Text me?
Phil: Oh sorry I forgot there's a time difference you're probably sleeping.
Phil: well hope you sleep well<3

Dan: yeah, I was sleeping but I had a nightmare so I'm up now.
Phil: do you want to talk about it?
Dan: maybe when you get home it's hard to explain
Phil: Alright, you should try going back to sleep, it's nearly six there right?
Dan: yeah, it's fine I'll be fine
Phil: what do you think caused the nightmare?
Dan: may or may not have done a Spooky week video alone in the dark the choice is yours.
Phil: why didn't you wait until I got back?
Dan: to keep the viewers entertained
Phil: okay then, we'll I'm going to try to go to sleep now. You should too, Goodnight I'll be home soon
Dan: Goodnight, miss you
Phil: miss you too

-
I shut my phone off and decided it would be best to get up and do something instead of laying in bed because if I stay here I'll probably lay here all day.
The apartment was a bit of a mess, so I decided to the best way to pass time was to clean, or I could edit a video. Nah I'll clean it'll never get done if I don't do it now.

I went to the supply closet and got all the stuff I needed and decided I should start with the lounge

-Timeskip: about 2 hours-

Cleaning didn't take that long to get done, so now I'll remain on tumblr for the rest of the day.

—6 hours later—

Phil should be home by now, where is he? What happened, did the plane crash. I just need to know it he's okay.

Dan: Phil?
Dan: phil are you okay?
Dan: you're supposed to be home by now
Dan: call me if you get this

An hour had passed, and a knock was heard at the door. I got up from my sofa crease where I happened to be watching the newest season of American horror story, so I paused the tv and went to open the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming." I said to the person who was still knocking on the door.

"He-PHIL!" I said jumping up and hugging him.

"I missed you so much!" I said as he walked into the apartment both of us still hugging each other.

"I missed you too." He said kissing the top of my head.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him, he kissed back instantly wrapping his arms around me again before both of us pulled away and smiled.

"I've missed that." He said.

"Me too." I replied.

"The apartment smells amazing, did you clean?" He asked as we were now walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, tried too anyways i was excited you were coming back." I explained.

"I see you're watching American horror story without me." He said in an offended-ish tone.

"I mean I could start the episode over and we could cuddle and watch tv for the rest of the evening." I said.

"I'd love too but you should tell me about that nightmare, only if you want too at least." He said.

"Alright, come sit down." I said patting the sofa, phil walked over and sat beside me.
Then I explained what happened in the dream in as much detail as I could.

"Oh wow, what did you do that caused me to do that in the dream?" He questioned, I guess by the shock on his face he now understood why I didn't go back to sleep.

"I have no idea, that's why it's the creepy part." I said.

"Maybe we should skip the show and just cuddle in bed?" He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I replied, I was already in my pajamas but I decided to take a quick shower before going to bed. So I changed my pajamas then walked over to the bed where Phil already was and snuggled up next to him.

"I've missed you so much." I said looking up at Phil.

"I've missed you a lot too." He replied pulling me closer to him before laying his head on top of mine and we both fell asleep. It's weird I didn't have any nightmares that night, I guess it's because I knew I was safe with Phil here again.

A/N: sorry if that was a long chapter, I think I should try making others longer but that isn't very easy sometimes and I probably won't be able to update while I'm at school throughout the week because I can't turn on my data to publish things and the WiFi doesn't allow Wattpad so, if I do write it will probably be published when I get home.