Worthless

Summary: Dan believes he is worthless and everyone hates him, Phil cheers him up

Word count: 330

Warnings: None I don't think.

•...•...•...•
Dans POV:

'Worthless'
'Nothing'
'Loser'
'Gay'

Most of the words that I get called on a daily bases, wether it's in real life or on the internet I'm always called those words along with a few more that aren't very appropriate.
I'm lying on the floor, not an existential crisis exactly but almost one. I'm just really feeling down right now and I don't want to lay in bed because I'd feel even more down and probably wouldn't want to get up at all today.

"Oh um hey dan?" Phil said with a questioning tone in his voice, he sounded mildly concerned this time. Not that he isn't normally concerned but he sounded much more concerned.

"Having another crisis?" He asked then sitting on the floor next to me.

"Or are you feeling really depressed?" He added, I lifted my hand to do a thumbs up to tell him he correct.

"What wrong?" He asked. I sat up off of the floor so that I was now facing him.

"Do you know how many time a day I'm called rude names? Wether it's online or out in public, it's a constant thing." I said.

"It's okay Dan, you've just got to ignore them. Every single person who does this to you more than likely has something being done to them, they could be jealous of you and that's why they're doing this." Phil explained.

"I guess you're right." I replied with a small laughing and wiping away a tear that was falling down my face.

"Thank you Phil." I said then leaning up a little to hug him, we stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away and just rested my head in his lap.

"You know you would be much more comfortable on the sofa or something." Phil said.

"Then let's go." I replied.