All-nighters

Summary: Dan tries pulling an all nighter to edit a video phil tries getting him to go to bed.

Word Count: 675

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: SO...MUCH....FLUFF! You'll probably die from a cuteness over load

STORY:
Dans POV:
Whenever I make a video I'll try to edit it all in one day if the video isn't too long, like the one I'm editing now. It's only midnight and I'm halfway finished I finished filming at about ten or eleven I don't remember. I'm sitting in my bedroom alone in the dark while editing, phil went to bed about thirty minutes ago. I groaned as I finally finished cutting out all of the things that didn't need to be there such as annoying London traffic in the background, long periods of silence or whenever I'd jumble up a word.
Now I just had to make sure everything was in the right place that fit along with the sketch, maybe this would take a lot longer than expected to edit.
Sometimes I wouldn't try staying up all night and edit, most of the time I'll sit on tumblr until three in the morning and then edit during the day. Occasionally Phil an I would have a movie night and just cuddle under a warm blanket since it's freezing in this apartment half the time.

I was about to get up t grab a glass of water but heard shuffling comic from the hallway.
I made my way to my door to see a tall figure with black hair, it was Phil.

"You're still awake?" I asked causing him to jump slightly.

"Jesus Dan you scared me." He said and I laughed.

"But I was just getting a glass of water." He explained.

"I was about to get one too." I Said and I continued walking into the kitchen.
I went to the cupboard we keep the glasses in and grabbed two then pouring a little bit of water before heading back to my room to continue editing.

An hour had passed I was still editing, as of now all the clips were in the right spot I just had to add text, effects and the music I normally use for little skits like this one.
I wasn't really pay attention to my surroundings as I was tired and was focused on editing, I didn't really notice that my door had creaked open.
I didn't really notice anything until I felt Phil's arms wrap around me from behind.
I smiled and relaxed into his arms and rested my head back on his shoulder slightly leaning it on his head.

"Come to bed love, it's nearly one in the morning." He said sleep visible in his voice.

"Maybe in a minute." I replied, Phil still hugging me and I was still smiling.

"Dan it's late and you need sleep." Phil said still not pulling away from the hug.

"Mhmm." I replied, I was becoming even more tired as we continued to stay like this.

"You could always finished editing in the morning." Phil said now pulling away and resting his hands on my shoulders.
I agreed and saved what I was editing.

"Are we sleeping in here or your room tonight?" I asked after saving what I was editing and shutting down my computer.

"My room." Phil said and I hummed in response, we both walked into his room. Phil got under the covers and I got on the other side.
Once I laid down Phil pulled me close and I snuggled up to him laying my head on his chest.
Phil then kissed the top of my head, I smiled and wrapped my free arm around him.

"I love you." I Said.

"I love you too, Goodnight Dan." Phil said.

"Goodnight." I mumbled slightly before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

A/n: okay this is adorable and I'm just like sjdhhdhdhd. But imagine if dan actually attempted doing an all-nighter like this and this was how Phil got him to go to sleep