Make you Howell

Summary: Not smut, marriage proposal.
Word count:306
Warnings: None
—-
Dans POV:
Japan is a wonderful place, it's even better because nobody here really knows who Phil and I are which means we can actually hold hands in public.
We've been together for a really long time, and I think this would be the perfect time to do something we've been waiting for a long time.
But let's just do this in a way to catch him off guard.

I turn to Phil and take both of his hands in mine, we stopped walking and so did Duncan and Mimei.(did I spell that right?)
"I'll make u Howell" I say smiling.

"What were in public?!" He says shocked by the statement.

"I'll make you a howell." I repeated myself in a more serious turn.

"What?" He Says more confused now.

"That is if you take my second name." I say and pull a small silver ring out of my pocket. Phil's eyes widen in shock and he smiles wider than I've ever seen him smile.

"Yes of course." He Says, I put the ring on his finger and pulled him in for a hug. We then pulled away and kissed softly. Duncan and Mimei were both happy and probably clapping.
After that we continued walking around Japan, we probably seemed much happier in the video after that happened.

A/N: I hurt my knee yesterday, I fell going up the bus steps and my knee was two time the size of my other that's how swollen it was. It still hurts and I'm going to have a great time going up the steps.
Anyways, the next part of this will be requests because I'm running out of ideas AND AS I SAID BEFORE I'm willing to take requests as long as they aren't inappropriate(smut wise)