GAYmingmas

Summary: It's gamingmas but gayer than it already is....
Word count: 422
Warnings: None
What am I doing...I'm laughing but also cringing at the title

Dans POV:

December is sometimes fun, well on the gaming channel at least. Phil and I try uploading a gaming video everyday leading up to Christmas. Since the first the videos have gotten a lot gayer every day, and even if we don't mention anything about the video the viewers know somethings up. They don't really know about our relationship, but we plan to come out on the 24th. Everyone on social media is saying if the way the videos are going keeps up that we'll be making out on camera by the 24th day. What they don't know for know won't kill them.
Theories are already on the horizon from the last couple videos.
We're currently filming a new video that's going up on the 24th, on the 25th we'll be uploading the bloopers from pinof and leaving in a few things that may cause a few fan girls to have heart attacks.

"NO! That isn't straight! Fix the shape!" I said screaming at the game, we were playing a game related to shapes it was weird and causes drama.

"Like us." Phil says laughing.

"Now is not the time." I said shaking my head.

"Well when is the time." Phil laughs, I rolled my eyes and we finished the game.

"WE DID IT!" Phil says smiling and turns his head to face me. He leans in and kisses me softly but quick so the viewers would freak out as much, even though they're still going too.
After a few more games we decided to end the video.

—a couple days later—

*Daniel Howell Tweeted:
New video on danandphilgames go check it out frienderinos"*

Only moments later comments and replies started rolling in, many of them ranging from supportive to the complete fangirl jibberish.

"Phan is real, I'm hyperventilating I can't B R E A T H E OH FM SJZH"

"I'm trying not to scream I'm in class, I'm screaming on the inside and everyone is looking at me because I'm crying."

I think they're happy, Maybe it's not so bad to finally let them know about the relationship. This was the right choice.

A/N: this isn't even a joke gamingmas is getting even gayer by the day, I mean COME ON are they even trying to hide it anymore?
And don't say I'm being demon because you're also reading the phan fluff......