2p Canada x Male!Reader-Sharing A Room

(A/n): Requested by AlexHaruka , hope you like it :)

2p America-Allen.L.Jones
2p Canada-James Williams
2p England-Oliver Kirkland
2p France- Francois Bonnefoy

(M/n)-Male Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I sigh heavily, I just got fired from my job because I showed up late to many times, it's not my fault I live I'm the opposite side of town, it's all I can afford. How am I going to pay rent now? I'm already three months behind.

I drag myself up the stairs of the apartment complex, at least I can sleep now, I haven't for a few days. I get to my door and on the front is a piece of paper. My heart sinks as I grab it off of the door.

'EVICTION NOTICE'

You have failed to pay the minimum required amount for rent, you are expected to move out by next week'

I open my door, walk inside and slam the door shut, throwing myself on the bed in frustration.

"Now what?!" I ask myself angrily "Why can't I just make enough money to live?"

Where will I go? I have no money... Wait I do have one option. I grab my phone and begin to dial my friend James' phone number.

It starts to ring and it's answered after a few seconds.

"(M/n)?" I hear James' deep voice say

"Hey James, can I ask your for a favour?" I ask

"Sure I guess " he grumbles

"I was just evicted from my appartments, can I come live with you and your family?" I question "Just for a short period of time until I can get my own place."

"Sure I guess, but it's pretty noisy and loud here, Allen's a dickface." James mumbles

I hear a faint 'Swear jar' and giggle.

"That's fine, I'll move in on Thursday if that's alright with you." I say

"Yeah that's fine, Don't pack to many things." James says before hanging up

I chuckle at the thought of him thinking I have things other than basic necessities.

*Time skip to Thursday*

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I step out of my taxi and look up at the small house in front of me. Nothing like the mansion I imagined. I pull my small suitcase and walk up the pathway to the front door. I knock and I see James appear from behind the door.

"Hey James." I say extending my arms for a hug

He tightly hugs me back but it's only quick.

"You and I are sharing rooms." Matt says "Sorry but Allen destroyed the other guest room and I asked for you to stay with me."

We head inside the house, him leading me to his room. I follow his long blond haired body converted in scares from different situations.

I've been in his room before but I still love it. It's red and white themed; a bed with red blankets, two of four walls painted red and the other white, a wooden closet, a few faux fur rugs and a dark red couch. There are a few hockey and maple leaf posters around.

"You take the right side of the bed." James grunts and grabs my suitcase, placing it on the bed

I sit down in the bed and look up at Matt, his dark violet eyes draw me in and he makes my heart beat faster.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I say blushing

"N-No problem." He says sitting next to me "Hey do you really want to room with me, or do you like Allen? I've seen the way he looks at you."

"No way! I hate that asshole!" I exclaim "I'd pick you over him anyway, I'd pick you over anyone."

My voice dies down at the end and my face becomes red, I look up to James who is also blushing and he places his hand over mine on the bed.

"I'd choose you over anyone as well." He says and moves closer

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I really like James but I don't know if he likes me back, it seems like he does but in the end he is hard to read. We look up at each other at the age time and our lips brush lightly against one another's. Just as we are about to fully kiss Oliver calls us down for dinner.

We pull apart awkwardly and head to the dining room for dinner. We sit down next to each other but Allen takes the seat on the other side of me and smirks.

"Hey (M/n), so you're living with us now?" Allen smirks, grabbing my thigh

"I'm not staying with you." I say swatting his hand off of me

"Well if James gets to boring for you then come into my room, I rarely sleep with anything on-" Allen stops speaking as James' hockey stick slams down on his 'area' and he screams in pain

"Get fucked Allen." James growls and pulls me closer to him

"Swear jar!" Oliver exclaims walking out of the kitchen with food "And no fighting at the table"

"Sorry Oliver." Allen and James chant, almost like it's practised

James and I finish our dinner quickly and head back up to our room, tired from Allen's constant teasing and laughing.

"How do you even live with him?" I ask

"A lot of pain." James replies

*Time skip to a month later*

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
"James guess what!" I say running into our shared room excited "I got a job, I can move out soon."

"No!" James yells walking over to me, quickly walking over to me "You're not moving out."

"Why not? James?" I ask, feeling nervous

"You can't leave, you can't leave me!" He exclaims

I've never seen James act like this, like he's desperate for me to stay.

"James what's wrong? I thought you wanted me to get a job and move?" I ask confused

"I wanted you to get a job, not leave." James states with his face getting red "I-I really like you, maybe even love, and living with you for the past weeks have been amazing. From saving you from eating Oliver's cupcakes, to knocking out Allen when he tried to kiss you, even telling Francois to get fucked when he tried to get you to smoke. I don't care if we're both guys I love you."

"Wow James that was quite a speech." I say feeling myself become happier

"I'm sorry, I know you probably just see me as some tough loner who only cares about hockey and animals." James says hiding his head in his hands "I'm horrible with this kind of stuff."

"No not at all, I love you too." I reply hugging James tightly "If you don't want me to go I won't."

James smirks and kisses me roughly. I squeak in surprise but quickly kiss him back.

"So I guess we're staying together in this room huh?" James asks

"I guess so, maybe Allen will get the message I don't like him now as well." I reply

"Doesn't matter of he does or doesn't, I'll still beat him up." James say pressing a kiss to my neck and sucking "This mark means your mine."

I look into his purple eyes and nod, hugging him again. I'm so happy right now. I get to live with James, it's an amazing feeling to be with the one you love, and even though we live with his family I can tell this'll strengthen us.