Iceland x Hong Kong-Secret Date *Lemon*

Start from the beginning

The car stops, snapping me from my thoughts and I see that we seem to be in a forest in the middle of nowhere. It has autumn red leaved trees and a small bench to sit on. There are little cabins around the area as well.

"I bought a picnic basket." Leon says nervously "If you like, don't hate it or whatever."

"I love it." I say softly smiling

He smiles back and we sit down and the bench, grabbing the food. Leon made an assortment of sandwiches, cakes and other foods. It all looks really good.

We begin to eat and as we do we slowly sit closer and closer to each other. I feel my pocket and I realise I left my phone in the car, oh well.

When we have finished eating and drinking Leon lols at me with an emotion I haven't seen before. He leans into me and presses his lips against mine in a soft kiss. I kiss him back straight away but I can still feel a strange emotion emitting from him.

**Lemon Start**

Leon and I break away from our kids and I look into his beautiful brown eyes. He presses his lips to mine again and licks my bottom lip, I know where this is going so I open my mouth. Leon pushes his tongue into my mouth, establishing dominance over me.

I moan due to his wandering hands and pull away embarrassed.

"S-Sorry..." I mumble

"Aww don't be Emil." Leon says pulling me to stand up and taking me into one of the cabins

The door opens and he pushes me onto the bed, attaching his lips to my neck. I moan and move my neck so he has easier access. He leaves a bright red hickey over my sweet spot and begins to fumble with my shirt.

We quickly take off our shirts, shoes and pants leaving us in only our boxers. I trail my hands down his body and slip off his red underwear.

"You're so like, beautiful." Leon mumbles, brushing some hair out of my face

His erection springs out and I flip us so I'm on top. I trail kisses down to his exposed manhood and kiss the tip, making Leon groan.

Softly I take the tip into my mouth, moving my tongue around. His hand is placed on the back of my head, begging for more. I listen to him and take half of him in, still licking and I begin to suck on him as well.

I bob my head up and down, making Leon moan like crazy. Lukas would kill us if he found out what we were doing. I take him deeper and he begins to twitch, salty precum lands on my tongue. Finally with a loud moan he releases into my mouth.

"Ngh, no way are you going to like, top!" Leon exclaims

He flips us over and practically rips off my Icelandic flag boxers, releasing me of the large tent which has formed.

"You may be taller than me but I'm stronger than you." He whispers huskily into my ear before pressing his lips to mine again

When he removes his lips from me he replaces them with fingers in my mouth. I suck in them, coating them with saliva while Leon rubs my erection up and down.

He moves his fingers to my hole and presses one in, making me feel a little uncomfortable. Only when he adds a second and third inside of me, moving them around and stretching me. I claw at his back due to the pleasure and pain.

"Do you want it?" Leon whispers as he lines himself up with me

"Ngh yes~" I moan bucking my hips

Finally he pushed into me the whole way,

"Ahh it hurts!" I say with tears forming

Leon's lips nip at my neck and whisper sweet thing into my ear to calm me down.