Part 25

Y/n L/n

This past months has been really nice but also really crappy. Heck, I miss Melissa so fucking much, I mean, she was my everything but what she did is dead wrong, still, I want to forgive her, I want to forget what happened and just be her best friend again... I love her so fucking much, and Finn... I really miss him too, but I don't think I'm ready to forgive him just yet.

My phone went off, which was weird because it's 3 am, anyway I checked it and saw that it was a message from Jack, I smiled to myself and unlocked my phone to answer the message.

Jack: bold Me: italics

Hello gorgeous, I have to talk with you... can I call you?

Hey J, what are you doing up this late?
And yes, you can call me

I'll explain everything in the call

Just like that my phone began ringing, I immediately picked it up.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly.

"No, nothing's fine... I... I've been hiding this really big secret from you... well, not one... two really big secrets from you" he answered.

"Tell me" I simply replied. I heard him take a deep breath.

"Okay... remember when I moved away?" he asked me.

"Yeah..." I answered, unsure of what he was going to tell me.

"Remember when I called you and told you that I wanted to get back with you?" he asked.

"Yes" I answered doubtful. I was so confused... I didn't understand what was going on.

"I was being serious... I wasn't joking" he replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I understood what he was talking about, but I didn't want it to be true.

"I want to get back together with you" he answered. I frowned... I had now realized that whatever I felt for Jack... was only friendship.

"Jack, I'm sorry but I... I just" I started explaining.

"I know... you don't feel the same way but..." he interrupted me "Take a chance on me" he added.

"Jack, I don't want to hurt you" I told him.

"Then, I'm sorry but... I don't think I can be your friend anymore" he told me and quickly hung up.

I couldn't leave things that way, so I called him but the phone told me that he had block me...

It was 3 AM so I decided to just try to sleep.

A/n: kill me already.
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄