Part 12

Y/n L/n

Melissa, Finn and I were walking home since my mother wanted us to walk a little and stole our bicycles, when she stopped.

She thought we didn't noticed and took a picture, Finn and I were walking hand in hand, because we're friends, we turned around.

"Hurry up" we told her at the same time, I heard the sound of a picture being taken and I shot her a dead glare. She giggled and caught up with us, we intertwined our arms.

Finally, we arrived at my house, we saw our bikes on the entrance, we looked at each other and laughed while entering the house, he said hi to my mom, she was still cooking so we decided to hang out in the living room, Finn and I started watching the TV while Melissa was on her phone.

Minutes later I got an Instagram notification "@melisass has tagged you and @finnwolfhardofficial in a picture", I sighed and checked.

————————

melisass hmmm @b00bear @finnwolfhard 1,209,005 people liked this View 125 previous comments

1,209,005 people liked this
View 125 previous comments

Username5 Ok. I think I might actually be down for this
Username4 @username5 FINALLY!

b00bear the frog and I are just friends
finnwolfhardofficial ^ "the frog" ouch
melisass Yah, sure!
—————————————

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at Melissa.

"Dude, it's not my fault that you're so fucking cute together!" she said.

"Food is ready" my mother yelled from the kitchen, Finn got up and picked me up bridal style.

"I swear to God, if you don't put me down this sec-" I started, he kinda interrupted me by putting me down. "Thanks" I finished, he just laughed. We resumed our way to the dinning room. We got there and took our seats.

*after eating*

We left to our room and entered my room.

"So, spill the beans guys, I know you like each other" Melissa said, Finn and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's watch some TV, shall we?" Finn asked changing the subject, I smiled at him, he smiled back, he stared at each other... maybe what Melissa said is true, maybe I do like him... but, does he like me back? No! What? Wait! What the fuck? Why am I thinking like this? We're best friends, that's it... is it? Maybe the feeling I get every time I stare at him is... well.

Maybe I like him. Oh lord! I need some girl talk, I need a girl talk right now!

"We shall" I answered and he turned on the TV, Melissa and I climbed up the bed and made ourselves comfortable, Finn laid down besides me, I looked at him and smiled, then looked back at the TV.

A/n: Are you catching feelings for Finn Wolfhard or nah? Is he your best friend or more? Well well well... it's a fanfic so yeah.
Love ya guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄