Part 53

Y/n L/n

Today is Thursday, meaning my date with Finn is tomorrow at 6, I'm weirdly nervous.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I heard someone asked, I looked up and it was Emma, aka @sum.gay.shit

"Hey, Emma, what are you doing here?" I asked, while she sat down besides me. We were in the couches located in the cafeteria.

"Well, I didn't tell you guys because I wanted it to be a surprise... but, I'm changing schools" she said excitedly.

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"That's so awesome" I exclaimed and she nodded.

"Yeah, when my father found out what really went on in my old school, he decided it was time to move me to another school, so I talked to him about this one, he checked it out, he liked it and here I am" she explained.

"That's really awesome. I don't mean to intrude but, what happened in your previous school?" I asked carefully.

"It's not really something I like talking about but maybe another day" she answered, looking away from me.

"Alright. Show me your itinerary" I said and she took a sheet of paper out of her bag, giving it to me.

"Holy shit" I said and she looked at me confused "We share every class" I added excitedly.

"Omg, yes!" She replied and then we shared a small laugh.

"Hey Girls" Wyatt said while sitting down besides me "what are you talking about?"

"I transferred schools and have the same itinerary as Y/n, ain't that awesome?" Emma said and Wyatt nodded.

"Anyway, where is Finn, Melissa and Jack?" Wyatt asked and I shrugged.

Obviously, because this is a very cliché fanfic, Finn walked through the door, followed by Melissa and Jack.

"Hello hello hello" Finn said, Melissa and Jack sat down next to each other while holding hands, Finn sat down between Emma and I.

"Hi" Wyatt, Emma and I said at the same time, causing us to laugh. I was very sleepy, so I put my legs on top of Finn's and grabbed his arm as a pillow, closing my eyes and getting comfortable.

"Looks like you're a pillow now, Dickhard" Emma said while giggling.

"He's my pillow" I said without opening my eyes, Finn giggled and kissed my head. We still haven't talked about our feelings for each other, but I honestly think that topic is getting really old and we're boring everyone with it.

"Hey, Wyatt" I said, I opened my eyes and sat down straighter, my legs still over Finn's.

"Yes?" He asked.

"How's it going with your crush?" I asked back and he shrugged.

"He's still extremely hot and cute and everything but... like, I'm not sure if he's as into me as he told me he supposedly is" Wyatt answered.

"Why do you say so?" Melissa asked.

"It's just... I don't know, he doesn't act like he used to"

"Maybe you could try asking him out on a date" Jack suggested.

"I tried once, I asked him if he wanted to hang out, that's actually when he began acting colder, actually" Wyatt answered.

"You're stupid. Ask him on a date not a hangout, you want to sex him up not be friends with him" Emma said.