Part 79

Y/n L/n

There I was, sitting across from Finn at Starbucks in complete silence; waiting for the others to arrive, since we were all supposed to hang out.

"It's been 10 minutes" Finn remarked. 

"I know" I replied. But I didn't want to listen or acknowledge it, I had texted them but none of them responded. I didn't want to think that they had bailed on me... or that something happened to them.

"Should we go somewhere else? Like a movie or something, I mean, unless you want to talk" Finn said after two minutes of more silence "Y/n, come on. We've been sitting here in silence for 10 minutes..."

"Just five more minutes, they might make it" I replied hopeful.

Finn rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

Five more minutes passed and there was no sign from Melissa, Jack, Wyatt, Sabrina, Emma or Zach.  And to think we were just four in the beginning of the fanfic.

I looked at Finn, we locked eyes; suddenly, a bell rang... we were at school. How did that even happen?

Everyone was running, exiting the building, traumatized, scared; I kept walking the opposite way, looking desperately for my friends.

"Y/n!" I heard Finn yell from behind me, I turned around and hugged me "come on, we have to leave"

"But our friends" I said, while pulling away.

"They're Justo dead weight" he replied.

What? Suddenly, we were transported to the Spanish classroom, everyone was there... just not how I expected to find them.

Melissa
Jack
Emma
Sabrina
Wyatt
Zach

They were all dead. And soon enough, so was I. All I could see was...

"AHHH" I yelled, my heart was going a thousand miles per hour. My mom entered frantically to my room and sat down in front of me.

"Are you okay?" She asked but I could reply. I couldn't breath, all the air had escaped my lungs.

"Okay, here. Breathe with me. In" she said while inhaling, I mimicked her actions "then out"

"While you breath, I just heard from our neighbor, you know? The old man who doesn't like anyone?" She started.

"Yeah" I replied and laughed a little. Still focusing on my breath, because I still felt like I was dying.

"Well, " she started and then proceeded to tell me whatever it was she had found out. By the time, she had finished, I could breathe properly again.

"Are you okay, now?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't know what happened to me" I replied.

"I do. It was just a panic attack, I used to get them. What's been stressing you out?"

"The shooting at my school, I dreamed that all my friends were dead... well, except for Finn"

"Do you want to go to therapy?" My mom asked.

"No. I think I can handle this on my own" I answered.

"Well, if your panic attacks get worse, I will take you, okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well, Im going back to bed, because I don't work today, but you do have school"

"Can I not go today?"

"Sure. Just go back to bed, so you can properly rest" My mom answered, kissed my head and left my room.

I checked the time and it was 6:30AM. I decided to just go back to bed.