Part 3

Y/n L/n

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off, I shut it down and turned to look at Melissa.

"Wake up pendeja" I said while shaking her, her eyes opened.

"I hate school" she protested.

"Finn Wolfhard is..." I started saying.

"Coming to our school!" she finished while jumping out of bed.

I took a shower and then put on some clothes:

After that Melissa and I had breakfast and then left to school on our pretty bikes

When we got there we noticed a bunch of girls going all crazy over something that was, well, next to our lockers.

"Excuse me, my locker is here, can you and your girls please move your ocean somewhere else?" I asked to the most popular girl, Katrina.

"Excuse me, who are you?" she asked with "sass".

"The girl who's gonna punch you if you and your minions don't move" I answered with the same "sass". I heard someone chuckled but didn't pay much attention.

Finally, they left and Melissa and I could take our Math textbooks and books out of our lockers.

"Ocean? Really?" someone asked, I swear I had heard that voice before.

"Well, yeah, how else are you gonna describe a bunch of girls going crazy over God knows what?" I replied, afraid of looking up.

"Finn Wolfhard" Melissa said, I looked at her and she made me a sign to turn around. I finally looked at the person who was talking to me, it was Finn freaking Wolfhard... smiling.

"Hey, what's your name?" he asked me.

"My name's Y/n and she's my best friend Melissa" I answered.

"Well, it seems that you already know my name" he replied and chuckled.

"Only because this girl is a crazy fangi-" before I could continue talking I got cut off by Melissa covering my mouth and laughing nervously.

"So, what are you doing here? I heard Jack was gonna come too" Melissa said. I took her hand off my face.

"Yeah, where is he?" I asked.

"I don't know, let me ask" he answered while taking out his phone. He put it away "Hey Jack" he said looking at something behind us, I turned around and there he was... in all his glory... ok, sorry, that was cringy.

"Hi, my name's y/n" I said to Jack.

"Hey, I'm Jack" he replied.

"I'm Melissa" Melissa said.

"And I'm Finn" he said which made me laugh. (A/n: i was watching Shrek while writing this lol).

"Wait, are you the girl who's supposed to show us around?" Jack asked.

"No, I believe that's Katrina, the most popular and mean girl in the school" I answered.

"Well, that's a shame, you seem like a really cool girl" Jack replied flirty.

"And you seem to have a girlfriend" I said while taking Melissa's hand and walking away "Nice to meet you guys" I yelled while walking.

"Yeah, nice to meet you" Melissa yelled too.

"Nice to meet you too" Finn yelled back.

We walked until we reached Math's classroom. Everything was going as normal until Jack and Finn walked through the door... smiling, like always. Do they have a problem or something? Seriously, how do they manage to smile all the time? The teacher was saying some stuff but I wasn't really paying attention until...

"Jack will take Melissa's seat and Melissa will sit on the empty seat next to Finn's seat" he said. I laughed.

"Please sit on the seat next to where she sits on her seat... sit seat sit seat sit" I mumbled quietly making fun of the teacher. Suddenly I heard a giggle, I looked over, it was Jack.

"I don't have a girlfriend, I broke up with her a week before I came here" he said and I nodded.

"Okay" I answered plainly.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked. I looked at him and giggled while shaking my head.

"Yes you can, but you may not" I answered "Now, I recommend you to pay attention to class" I added.

A/n:
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄