Part 8

*Time Skip to the day Jack is leaving*

Jack Dylan Grazer

Today is the day that I leave, the day that I abandone everything to go chase my dream... and hope that at the end, this whole sacrifice is worthy.

I was at the airport, waiting for my flight when...

"JACK!" I heard Y/n yell, I turned around and there she was, next to Melissa and Finn. From the conversation we had after school today I thought there was a chance that they, well, Y/n wasn't coming to say goodbye.

Flashback:

Y/n L/n

I was about to ride off when I saw Jack come out of the school, I smiled.

"Today is the last day, my love" I said and giggled.

"I know... I'll miss you" he said.

"Well, we'll be in touch, we'll call every night, FaceTime each other" I replied.

"I won't be able to do that, I won't be able to see you without really seeing you plus the time difference... and stuff like that... I just think that" he started.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked, tears threatening to leave my eyes, he nodded "Why?"

"I just... the distance is too much and we'll both" he started.

"And we'll both meet new people, I get it" I interrupted him. He nodded and I stormed off.

End of flashback

Jack Dylan Grazer

When I saw her I instantly smiled, she ran towards me and hugged me.

"I am so fucking sorry that I am such a mess and dramatic and... I know we broke up but we're still friends and I wouldn't want you to leave without me saying goodbye" she said while crying, I tighten the hug.

"Remember this isn't a goodbye this is a" I started.

"See you later" she cut me off and smiled, I smiled back, cleaned her tears carefully with my thumbs and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Hey, mate, are you planning on saying goodbye to us or...?" Finn asked, and I laughed. I bro-hugged him.

"You already know I'm gonna miss you" I told him and he chuckled.

"What about me? Are you gonna miss me?" Melissa asked.

"Are you kidding?" I asked back and gave her a tight and long hug.

"I guess you will miss me" she said while giggling.

"Flight #4 boarding now, please hurry the fuck up because we don't have the time to be waiting for your lazy asses to get in... thanks" the person who is in charge of saying this things said... I suppose that person was having a shitty day. We stared at each other in shock but then laughed.

I said goodbye to Finn and Melissa, and gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek and told her "See ya later". With that, I boarded the place. I saw a tear streaming down Y/n's cheek. I'm gonna miss her like crazy!

A/n: im gonna throw myself out the window, thanks for reading this (if someone is).
Love you so much!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄