Part 32

Y/n L/n

"I finally decided what I want to do" I told Jack, we were sitting together on a table at the cafeteria, Finn and Melissa told us that they had to get something done and couldn't go... sUsPiCiOuS.

"About?" Jack questioned.

"Regarding my feelings towards Finn" I answered.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked while eating an apple.

"Nothing" I answered with a smile and took a bite of my sandwich.

"What?" He asked cOnFuSeD.

"I mean, there's not much for me to do, if he really wants me then he should be the one to make the first move" I answered.

"Honey, it's the 21st century, if you want him, you can easily go and make the first move" he replied.

"Ugh!! I know but I would just be easier to tell him that I like him if I knew how he felt" I complained.

"First of all, I believe he already has. And second of all, a really good way of knowing is asking" he replied with a serious face.

Suddenly, Wyatt sat down with us.

"Finally" I told him and giggled. He chuckled.

"Sorry I took so long, I lost track of time... I was reading" he said with a smile.

"Don't worry. It's okay" I said, returning the smile.

"Please tell this lady here that she has to tell Finn how she feels" Jack said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know all I want is your happiness, Y/n... and I know Finn makes you really happy... so, yeah, I agree with Jack" Wyatt said with a small smile.

I laid my head on Wyatt's shoulder and sighed.

"I just-" I started.

"We know you don't want to get hurt again" Jack started and grabbed my hand "But there are some people that are worth taking that risk... some people are worth getting our heart broken for"

The bell rang, announcing break was over and, for me, Math was about to begin.  I stood up and hugged Jack.

"Thank you" I told him.

"I'm sure you already know" Jack said.

"Know what?" I asked.

"What friends are for" he answered and winked, I just giggled.

I turned to Wyatt.

"Take me to math" I told him with a pout.

"Piggyback ride?" He asked and I nodded while smiling, he rolled his eyes with a smile and let myself get in his back.

"See you later, Jack!" I told him and he laughed while waving.

"Bye" Wyatt said while walking to Math's room.

"What do you think Melissa and Finn are so secretive about?" I asked Wyatt, once we were in the hallway.

"I have no clue" he answered.

"Do you think that-" I started asking but he interrupted me.

"No, and you don't either" he answered.

"You don't even-" I started but he interrupted me by putting me down and turning around to face me.

"Yes, I do know what you were gonna ask, and no I do not think that Melissa and Finn are romantically involved or something like that... and you don't either" he said "Now, come on, let's go to your favorite class" he added sarcastically.