Part 61

Wyatt Oleff

"What's wrong with Melissa?" Zach asked. We were cuddling in my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her comment on your post and everyone saying she and Jack broke up" he answered.

"She broke up with him"

"Why?"

"I don't know but then she got pissed at Y/n because Jack apparently talked to her about it"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he knew Melissa was going to talk to you"

"Why? Y/n is her best friend from way before"

"Well, yeah, but she also seems apprehensive when Jack hangs out with her so..."

"Apprehensive as in jealous?"

"Yeah"

"Hadn't notice it before, I mean Y/n and Jack did date but it wasn't for a long time"

"Well, whatever. Let's talk about something pretty"

"Well then, let's talk about me" I joked and we laughed. I seriously am lucky to have find someone like him, he just complements me so well. It was like... meant to be?

Melissa Hudson

I took my phone and dialed Y/n's phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"You told him to stay away from me!" I yelled into the phone.

"Well, duh, he fucking begged you to not break up with him and you still did. Why did you break up with him anyway?" She asked. She was calm so I felt bad for yelling at her.

"Sorry for yelling at you. And I don't know why I broke up with him, I guess I was bored that nothing was happening anymore"

"Then go rock-climbing or something. I don't understand you"

"I think I want to date other people. I mean, there are a lot of fish in the sea and I'm still 16. It's not like he's going to be hung up on me forever"

"Melissa, Jack loves you more than anything, I've seen the way he looks at you. Hell, I've seen the way you look at him. Don't you love him?"

"Of course I do, more than anything but"

"Then fight for him. You've never fought for anyone so fight for him. But only if that's what you want"

"I want to fight for him. I just don't know how"

"You can start by apologizing, then you try to be friends and then you can ask him out on a date"

"Suena a mucho trabajo" (Sounds like a lot of work)

"Do you want to get back together with him?"

"Yes. Fuck yes. More than anything"

"Then, fight for him. Now I'm going to hang up before you Can refuse. Bye. Love you" she said quickly and hung up, not giving me a chance to say anything.

Y/n's right, though. If I really want him I have to fight for him, no more doing things by impulse.

Y/n L/n

"The Jack and Melissa thing is everywhere" Finn says and I walk out of my room and take a seat next to him in the living room. He had a messy hair and was checking what seemed like Instagram on his phone.

"Funny you mentioned it because I just got off the phone with her" I told him while giggling.

"I have a very important question to ask"

"Then I have a very important answer to answer" I replied with a giggle.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and I nodded.

"We could go to Flora Cafe if you want. I saw some pictures and everything was really cute, your vibe matched with the place" he added.

"I'd love to go on a date with you" I said with a smile "when, though?"

"Tomorrow, after class?"

"Sounds Perfect" i answered and kissed his lips.

He kissed back but I pulled away shortly after and stared at him. Admired his perfect face.

"You're perfect" I told him.

"I'm not, but thanks" he replied and pecked my lips.

"We should get our things ready for the school tomorrow" I said.

"We should" he replied. I got up but he pulled me back and hugged me "but we could also stay here watching Netflix, which is, by far, the best choice"

"Fine, but just one more chapter and then we'll get out stuff ready" I said and he agreed.

"Good thing that is a movie and it just began, then" he said and I laughed.

Jack Dylan Grazer

I miss her.

Like, really miss her.

My body, heart and soul are literally aching.

I've never felt so broken after a break-up.

Ever.

Then again, I've never loved anyone before, at least not the way I love Melissa.

My phone dinged and flashed with a notification displaying on the screen, I checked it quickly and my heart fluttered when her name appeared.

Melissa🧁❤️
Can we talk?

Jack🥴❤️
Sure.
Do u wanna come over?

Melissa🧁❤️
Can't we do it over the phone?

Jack🥴❤️
No, not really
I need to be able to see you

Melissa🧁❤️
Okay.
I'll be there in 5

Jack🥴❤️
I'll be here

I changed my shirt because the one I had on smelled like desperation. But I think that's just my corporal sent at my current state.

About 6 minutes passed a knocked was heard on my door. Then Melissa and my mom chatting and then a knock was once again heard but this time on my bedroom's door.

I got up from my bed and opened it. Melissa had her eyes swollen, she looked like she had been crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head while taking a seat on my bed. I sit down next to her and waited for her to speak.

"I need to tell you something" she said and I nodded, signaling her to continue "I am really sorry for the way I treated you, it was not correct to yell at you for something that wasn't ever your fault or true. I'm really sorry, like, really sorry. I shouldn't have said those things, let alone yell, I don't know what took over me" she kept rambling but I cut her off.

"Melissa, what do you want from me?" I asked.