Part 37

Y/n L/n

After doing everything that had to be done, we were going to be told which booth we were going to work in, there were many:
- cupcake selling booth
- hot-dog selling booth
- kissing booth

And many others that made it look somewhat like a fair. The place looked great, and it amazed me how big the place actually was.

"Which booth do you think we're going to be working on?" Melissa asked and I shrugged.

"Melissa Hudson, please come here" the principal yelled while looking at her. Melissa looked at me and I gave her a sorry look.

"Be right back" she said and left to go talk with the principal.

"Hello there, baby" I heard Wyatt said and then felt him wrapped his arms around my waist while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Not now, Wyatt" I said in a kind of mean tone and then turned around to face him.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for being rude, I'm just stressed" I answered after letting out a sigh.

"It's okay" He replied "Which stand are you working in?"

"I don't know" I answered with a shrug.

"I'm going to work in the kissing booth with Kat" he said. Kat? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Oh, great" I replied sarcastically.

"Wyatt, come on, we have to get to work" Kat said in a flirty way to Wyatt. Where the fuck did she come from?

"Yeah, be right there" Wyatt answered her and she left "Well, babe, I have to go"

"Sure" I said and started walking away but he stopped me by grabbing my hand and turned me around.

"Don't be angry at me" he said.

"I'm not angry at you" I replied. It was the truth, I was not angry, I was tired of working for hours, not being able of going to my date with Wyatt and I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Well, I do have to go, so... see you later" he said while caressing my arms.

"Okay" I said and kissed his cheek. He started walking away "Wait" I said and he stopped and turned around.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug, he hugged back and we pulled away after a while, he kissed my cheek and then left to work with Kat.

I then went with Melissa.

"Are you okay? You seem stressed" Melissa said.

"Wyatt is working on the kissing booth with Wyatt, she's a bitch, what do you think she's going to try to do? Also, she was being very flirty" I explained to her.

"Oh, well, you'll just have to trust Wyatt" she said and I nodded.

A/n: bish wtf is this? I need hElp Bc I have no inspiration.
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄