Part 63

Y/n L/n

I was sitting comfortably on my bed when my phone started ringing, I picked it up, checking the caller ID first, it was Melissa, I wondered if this was about yesterday's call. Well, knowing her it obviously is.

"Hi Mel, sorry for not answering yesterday or calling you back" I told her.

"It's okay. You were busy. Anyway, are you busy right now or can you talk?" She asked.

"I'm not busy. What's up?" I asked. Just as I said that, my door opened revealing a bruised up Finn Wolfhard. My mouth opened in shock and I rapidly closed it, signaling him to sit down in front of me.

"So, i talked with Jack and he told me that if I really wanted him the I had to fight for him. I've never fought for anything in my life, what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Well, i believe that everything is in the details. Like, you did apologize, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, like, give him chocolates or a small gift. Literally small details like that, that even if you think he may not notice, he will. Oh, and stop being such a dick" I said. "Anyway, i have to go. Good luck, love you" I rapidly added and hung up.

"Who was it?" Finny asked.

"Melissa" I answered "What happened to you?" I asked while carefully caressing his bruised face.

"So, i was walking down the street, because I went to buy a chocolate on the store nearby and these guys started getting all weird saying they were going to kill me, I didn't take them so seriously so I just ignored them and kept walking here. But, they got angry that I ignored them and started beating me up, that was until a police officer noticed and got them off of me and arrested them. He was going to ask me questions but I said I had to go and ran all the way here" he answered.

"Jesus, Finn, we need to take you to the emergency room to get you checked"

"Well, my face hurts, as well as my stomach" he said while laughing but the laughing became whining.

"Come on, I'll drive" I said and he nodded. Following me to the car.

Melissa Hudson

Okay. Time to fight for what I want. I want him. I will fight for him. I need to stop playing games.

I bought him a KitKat in the cafeteria and then went to find him.

"Did you and Melissa really break up?" I heard a girl's voice ask... not any girl's voice though... KATRINA. This bitch. I though we got rid of her.

"Yeah" Jack answered.

"So, like, that means you're free to date, right?" She asked. Srly stfu u stoopidassbitch

"Theoretically, yes. But I don't want to date someone else. Don't get me wrong, you're really pretty, I just don't really see us together, and you deserve someone that does" he answered.

I started walking towards them and the stupid bitch thought I didn't hear her so she literally told him

"See you Friday" and walked away.

"Here, I brought you this" I told Jack with a smile while handing him the KitKat.

"Aww Mel, thank you. It's my favorite chocolate" he answered while taking it.

"I know" I replied. I was going to say something else but the bell rang.

"See you, later" he said and kissed my cheek, then walked to his class. I walked to my class but couldn't help but blush when he kissed my cheek.

Wyatt Oleff

"What the fuck do you mean by some random people beat up Finn?" I asked Y/n through the phone.

"Literally that" she answered as if it was no big deal.

"How Can you talk about this like it's not a big deal?" I asked.

"Trust me, I'm freaking the fuck out, but I'm no use being freaked the fuck out, I need to be the one that's calm, because Finn is the one that got affected directly"

"You're right. Good luck with everything. He really is okay?"

"Yeah. Just a swollen lip and some bruises. But they didn't break him"

"Well, at least he's okay"

"Yeah. Oh shit, the doctor entered his room. Gotta go"

"Bye"

"Bye" she said and hung up.

"Everything okay with Finn?" Zach asked. We were laying down on my bed while a movie was playing in the background.

"Yeah. No broken things" I answered.

"That's amazing" he replied and I nodded.

"You know what's more amazing though?" I asked with a smile and he chuckled.

"What?"

"You" I answered and he smiled, then kissed me, I returned the kiss. It was short but sweet, we smiled at each other and then proceeded to watch the movie.

Finn Wolfhard

"You should consider yourself lucky, the ones you described were actually being looked for because they committed multiple felonies such as this one, you're the only one who didn't almost die" the doctor explained. That did not make me feel at ease, like... a t a l l.

Y/n squeezed my hand and I smiled at her.

"Well, you can go now. Just be sure to apply ice to you swollen lip and take these to ease the pain and also help with the swollen" the doctor said and gave me some pills "one in the morning and one at night just for three days, they're fast workers"

I thanked him and walked out of the hospital, hand in hand with my beautiful girl.

"Want me to drive?" I asked.

"Nah. I got this, I didn't kill us on our way here so I'm not going to do bad on our way back" she answered.

"True, you didn't kill us. But you still suck at driving" I said amongst laughs. She laughed too but pushed my arm slightly. I could tell she was being careful not to hurt me.

"Hey" I said and stopped her.

"What?" She asked.

I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her close to give her a kiss.

A/n: two - three more chapters and this whatever thing is over, bc y'all said this is turning into trash and I 100% agree with u guys.

Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄