Part 7

Y/n L/n

I woke up, turned off my alarm, basically do what I always do in the morning and got dressed:

After that, I had breakfast, and, we all know how this goes so let's skip to the interesting part

I was taking out my books from my locker when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" Jack asked, if he really wanted the "guessing part" to be hard then he wouldn't  have talked.

"Umm... let me think... oh, I know, are you the guy who plays Eddie in the 2017 remake of It?" I asked playfully.

"Gee, thanks" he said while uncovering my eyes, I turned around and placed my arms around his neck, while he placed his arms around my waist, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Another truth to be told, I've never been kissed... on the lips, and I want to wait, I want my first kiss to be special, until I feel I'm truly ready, I remember talking to Finn about this:

Flashback:

"I just, I want my first kiss to be special" I said, kinda complaining.

"Look" he started while taking my hands on his "A kiss will be special if it's with the right person" he finished. I smiled.

"Would you look at that? Finn showing his softy side" I mocked him and he chuckled.

"Shut your mouth" he said playfully, I just giggled.

End of flashback

We would always have kinda deep conversations with each other, anyway, back to what's happening.

"I need to talk with you... it's important" he said and I nodded, he grabbed my hand and took me to the library.

Since almost every student in this school is a moron, the library was practically empty.

We sat down on the romance section... on the floor, because we're too lazy to grab some chairs.

"So... what is it that you need to tell me?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"You are the most incredible person I've ever met" he started while grabbing my hands "And I don't want to leave you... but... I got a job offer as the male lead in a new movie... but it's in Australia, which means, I'll be moving out" he said while looking down. He was crying. And I hugged him.

"I'm really happy for you, this could be a really great opportunity for your career, but... what's gonna happen to us?" I asked.

"I don't wanna break up with you" he said quickly.

"I don't want that either" I replied.

"Do you think we can do long distance?" he asked and I shrugged.

Finn Wolfhard

I was with Melissa sitting on the bleachers.

"He's telling her right now" I told her.

"I know" she replied.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I asked.

"Well, I think Y/n should break up with Jack, she could do so much better" she answered.

"That's not what I asked you but... look, I don't know what you have against Jack, but he's a nice little boy" I replied.

"Really? Does a nice little boy smokes weed or vapes or do many other things the fandom says he did?" she asked.

"Hey! Don't talk about him like that! What's gotten into you? I thought you guys were friends! But now you're going believing everything you hear it's true? Fine, he did smoke weed and vapes but it was a one time thing, and he posted a video saying that he was sorry and that it was due to peer pressure at school and he hasn't done none of those things ever since" I said "And you know that, so, what's your problem?" I asked, maybe a little by louder than I should've.

"My problem is that the guy I like has my best friend as girlfriend and is about to go to Australia for one fucking year" she answered while crying, I just hugged her.

"You like him?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ever since we became closer friends" she answered, pulling away from the hug.

"Tell him"

"What?"

"What you heard"

"You're crazy"

"I am"

"Ugh. Fine, I'll tell him but if my friendship with Y/n or Jack gets ruined, I will end you" she said and then we left to find our friends.

A/n: I love how I'm making such a fucking mess with fucking everything and everyone.
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄